Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confessions

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:29 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

That's right ladies! Confess in here if you have done something to harm your 20lbs challenge. Food, exercise, bad choices...no matter what it goes here. :)

tsk tsk

by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JanetElizabeth
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM

LOL EITHER EVERYONE HERE IS BEING REALLY GOOD OR REALLY BA AND DONT WANT TO CONFESS. HEHE . WELL I FOR 1 HAVE NOT BEEN THAT GOOD. :/ tHE OTHER DAY I HAD 2 HOTDOGS LIKE AN HOUR BEFORE BED AND MY HOTDOGS HAD CHEESE ON  THEM :( AND TODAY I HAD SOME ICEECREAM, BUT I DID GIVE MOST OF IT TO MY DAUGHTER. OTHER THAN THAT I BEEN DOING OK.  I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING GOOD, IF NOT THEN I KNOW THAT ITLL GET BETTER... IT IS SO HARD TO STAY AWAY FROM FEEL GOOD FOOD ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE STRESSED. 1 THING THAT I FOUND THAT TASTES SO GOOD AND IS NOT THAT BAD FOR YOU IS HOME MADE TACOS!! NOT THE ONES FROM TACO BELL LOL BUT THE CORN TORTIA AND GROUND "CHICKEN" NOT BEEF....LOAD IT WITH LETTUS AND TOMATOE, SOME SALSA, AND GUACAMOLE. NOT TOO BAD. :)

tabby1979
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:58 AM

i'm having a cheat night friday night...going out to eat at the melting pot! Oh so yummy cheesey goodness and chocolate  *drool*. Going to eat very little that day to save up my calories.  ;-)  Maybe throw in a extra workout or 2 this next 2 days.

wahmx3
by Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:53 AM

I would have to say lack of daily exercise. I thought it would be easier once the kids were back in school and I would resume my daily routine but that isn't happening. I have a busy home daycare with 2 more babies than what I had, so my time is very limited and they don't have the same nap time as everyone else either! It will get better, one day at a time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)