• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you eat for breakfast?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

I am having such a hard time eating breakfast, I am usually up with my twins and hour before I go to work trying to get everyone ready for the day, so it seems like unless I can grab something and eat it super quick it will not happen. So what do you eat for breakfast? I need ideas!!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CadanceandLyric
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I'm usually super busy first thing in the morning too! I had grits and strawberries today which takes a little longer. Usually I will have a smoothie or slim fast. There are some pretty good portable breakfast recipes out there. Make a bacon and egg tortilla the night before and put it in the fridge so in the morning you can just heat it up and go. You can do the same thing with cream cheese and fruit. Spread cream cheese (I mix in cinnamon with it) and fill it with fruit and put it in the fridge for the morning (don't heat this one! lol). It depends how much you are trying to eat. But if you don't mind eating on the go these things could be good for you. If you want to eat at the house yogurt, special k cereal, fruit and yogurt parfait (home made with granola on top). I hope this helps!

mom_of2_n_twins
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM

This morning I had a special k bar. Sometimes its cereal and sometimes its oatmeal. I'm boring haha.

mgarze
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:29 PM

ayogurt and a piece of ww toast dry..or oatmeal..

Mommajub
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Low fat / low sodium cottage cheese with pinapple is my fav. Normally just a quick bowl of rasin bran though

caterpilar
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:20 PM
I am super busy in the morning too! I usually eat a piece of sprouted grain toast with 1tblsp almond butter and a cup of black coffee. I also eat plain yogurt with berries, egg whites with salsa and black beans, oatmeal with applesauce and cinnamon and plain shredded wheat with soy or almond milk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)