Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How's it going?

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 9:05 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

Hey ladies! I have been MIA for a bit due to being busy and family health issues. How is everyone doing? Let's get this group motivated more!

by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Not.So.Virginal
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 10:22 PM

I am not doing well, but I am starting over tomorrow. I am up a little, had too many snacks and havent been working out but my ankle feels better so I'm gonna do my best.

CadanceandLyric
by Group Owner on Sep. 11, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Quoting Not.So.Virginal:

I am not doing well, but I am starting over tomorrow. I am up a little, had too many snacks and havent been working out but my ankle feels better so I'm gonna do my best.

Me too...I'm right there with you. As long as we keep going...we're winning :) Let's go!

caterpilar
by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 12:17 PM
I am doing okay. I have been eating really well and exercising but I have had terrible insomnia since my DF was moved to night shift! It is seriously affecting my mood and I don't have much of an appetite. Ugh. I hope I can get over this soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommajub
by Member on Sep. 12, 2011 at 3:26 PM

I've been eating fairly well, although I could do better. And I haven't been working out, I really need to try and make myself sweat!

wahmx3
by Member on Sep. 13, 2011 at 8:41 AM

I am doing better at tracking on myfitnesspal and started the couch to 5k program although it will take me longer than the 9 weeks to finish it.

tabby1979
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:54 AM

chipping away but at least I'm getting new lows again. Joined a new walking group too. Getting excited to be at pre-baby weight soon, hopefully by my son's 1st b-day on the 27th!!

Not.So.Virginal
by on Sep. 17, 2011 at 3:42 PM

still not doing well, a friend on CM passed away and while we were catching up via facebook and such, I was constantly eating. I'm hoping I get my eating under control soon...

On the plus side, i went running twice this week, not a lot but it was something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)