Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously Frustrated!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

Ok, I have not been slacking off very much. I am eating decently well (could always do better) and I am exercising a lot. But now I have hit a plateau! I am so frustrated! I am stuck at 200 or 199 which is annoying anyway because I am tired of seeing 200 on the scale and getting frustrated. Anyone dealing with this? What can or should I do to get over this. I have hit plateaus before but never this bad. Help! :)

by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tabby1979
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 2:27 AM

yeah i've hit a 140/141 plateau......this month.  i know sometimes changing exercises to something new and either adding or subtracting calories help...we'll see...I fell off the wagon this week...ugh.

wahmx3
by Member on Sep. 29, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Have you done your BMR recently? I know we could all do better with what we do, although I really think it is about balance and moderation, we need to have a treat sometimes and be able to keep our weight off for a lifetime. Perhaps you need to eat more or less calories. Do you always do the same exercises? Perhaps doing something different will make a difference. Try an exercise dvd, if you have a Wii do some exercises on that. I think changing up what you are doing will work better for you. I was up and down within a pound or two most of July and august but I know that was caused by weekend treats and an alcohol drink on Friday and Sat nights! I am back on track now and losing a bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)