Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going for 8-10 lbs this month!

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 2:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 217 Total Views

My birthday/Marine Corps Ball is in almost a month and as I stated before I have hit a plateau so my goal is to squash that this month. I am adding in resistance training as well as well as changing up my running routine. As well I am going to switch my eating to 5-6 small meals a day and maybe a 2nd workout with a dvd later in the day a few times a week. I am going to go with the flow and see how I feel after the first week. What are you ladies doing? How are your workout routines looking? What do you do and how often to lose weight?

by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
wahmx3
by Member on Oct. 3, 2011 at 7:55 AM

My goal is 3 pounds this month, realistic for how I have been doing. I think changing your routine is key! I try and have a meal or snack every 2 -3 hours and I think it helps us stay fuller longer and have fewer cravings. Sometimes I find if I don't have a good snack in the afternoon, I am super hungry for supper and eat more than I should.Is running your main exercise now? If so, an exercise dvd of some type would be helpful. I am going to start doing Just Dance on the Wii today, I tried it for a few minutes yetserday and it is quite a workout!

keismommy
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Im trying to take a break from my routine,so i signed up for hr long outdoor bootcamp sessions 3xs p/wk. I also started an interval running program 5 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)