Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what happened?

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2011 at 7:51 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

I just noticed no one has posted on this group since October..Including myself..I hope its not cause we all gave up..Anyways I did..Although I started again last Saturday and I have not cheated..My mother inlaw is staying at my home for a month and she cooks all the time and has sweets in the house...She adds soooo much salt on everything that I began to diet just to not eat her food and its going well...Maybe everyone is waiting for holidays to pass...Well if thats the case be careful not to put on another 10 during this coming week...xoxo

by on Dec. 23, 2011 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
wahmx3
by Member on Dec. 24, 2011 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I am still here and yes, I also noticed that this group is very quiet! I have't stopped on my journey, in fact I have continued to lose, now have about 17 pounds to reach my goal. We had Christmas dinner with my parents last night, I had 2 pieces of dessert and still lose wieght this morning, although I hardly ate anything all day to make for what I knew I was going to eat. I am sure I will gain a pounds or two and I am OKAY with that! Good for you in recognizing too much salt and choosing healthier foods. I wish you well as you continue, I don't want to say good luck, becuase honestly, luck has nothing to do with losing weight!!

mgarze
by Member on Dec. 24, 2011 at 10:08 AM

I lost only 5 lbs. and we eat tonight but i will stick to what im doing..i want to lose 15 lbs. not that much but soooo hard..Thanks for replying..Keep in touch and let me know how it went after the holidays

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)