Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oct 17th

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 11:00 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

That was the last day a post was put up on this page..I dont know about you guys but I still need to lose 20..So if any one is up for sticking to a new years resolution and preparing ourselves for the summer so that we dont have to wear sweatpants then I will love to have some back up..I have a neighbor 55 years old named Toby..He weighed 350 pounds and began a low carb. low fat diet...Which is actually just a healthy lifestyle not really a diet..Today Toby weighed himself..He lost 102 punds.. I only want to lose 20..Why is it so hard..He has inspired me and well at midnight today my journey begins..I am 5 ft.1 and weigh 145..I will post my weight every sunday morning...Pleases join me..

by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
caterpilar
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I'm in! I don't know what happened to this group! My original goal for this group was 140 but my new goal is 128. I am currently 142. I have lost 116 pounds so far. These last few are kicking my butt!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mgarze
by Member on Jan. 3, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Omg..Congratulations..that is insane..Its extremely hard to lose those last 20..you can do it as well as myself..I keep cheating and saying tomorrow...I have my mother in law at my house til the 14th and she buys $100 of junk food every week and i eat a lot of it..I think i will start throwing it away and let her think im eating it..lol

caterpilar
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Thank you! I cheated a lot last month! I am normally very strict about my diet. I am kicking myself for not trying harder! I could be in the 130s. *sigh*

I think that's a good idea! I had to throw out a lot of food that was given to me. Junk food is evil! Lol

Quoting mgarze:

Omg..Congratulations..that is insane..Its extremely hard to lose those last 20..you can do it as well as myself..I keep cheating and saying tomorrow...I have my mother in law at my house til the 14th and she buys $100 of junk food every week and i eat a lot of it..I think i will start throwing it away and let her think im eating it..lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mgarze
by Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM

today was my sons bday and I ate everything..I had not weighes myself in a month and I did today only to realize that I need to lose 25lbs..Now im angry..I gotta stop eating crap right now before i gain more and it gets harder...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN