CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
wavymom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Good Morning Ladies, I am Laurie living in the big city of Indianapolis, Indiana. Married/Divorced 4 times. Currently dating my 4th ex husband, been together over 9 yrs. Just about to turn 51. Mom to a 19 yr old daughter, getting ready to leave for college. I work two jobs. Busy, Busy. I admit I am a big tv addict and I love movies.

lilys_mommy2009
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:18 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi. I am Danielle. I am 23 and a SAHM to my 22 month old Lillian. I am also a full time student online going for my bachelors in Homeland Security.

CherryAddict
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Hey Ladies! I'm Jenn, 23 year old mom to 4 crazy kids.  1 boy who is 4 and 3 girls who are 3,2 and 1

shishie
by Denise on Aug. 20, 2011 at 4:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting misfitdiva:

Howdy Howdy.  I am the mom of 4 year old twins, 17mon old and 6 month old twins.  That doesnt leave much time in the day.  I do own 2 groups on CM though.  Nice to meet everyone.

Bless you My Child!

MichelleK41
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Hi I'm Michelle, mom to four great kiddos ages 26, 20, 13 and 5. We have 6 pets and live in the great state of SC. I have been a member of CM for almost 4 years now and own a confessional group on CM as well, LOL!

good morning

arielsmomma1020
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Hi everyone!!! I am a SAHM to my daugher Ariel. Ariel will be 2 in October. We live in Oklahoma.  I am married to the love of my life and our anniversary is next month (2 yrs.)  I couldn't imagine my life without him!

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Hi Ladies!  I'm Ticia from PA.  I am a SAHM to my 4 year old DD.

Barabell
by ~~CC~~ on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:56 PM

I'm Barbara. I am married, and we have a son that's about to turn 12. We live in Minnesota, and my son plays hockey.

bren2
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Bren. I am married and have a 4 1/2 year old son and anothe baby boy on the way. I live in Kingsport Tn and I'm a SAHM. 

tootsie-roll
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

hello ladies, my name is sabrina. i have been on cm 4yrs, and been making siggys for about 3+yrs, i love cm and i enjoy making signatures, im a stay at home mom of one boy 14yrs old, im 33yrs old and i live in nevada i have been with my hubs 17yrs! wanna know more just ask me!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)