Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (1151-1160):
MaMaDeSiX
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Hi my name is shauna and i am a SAHM OF 6 5 boys and a 1 week old baby girl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Afganmother
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Hello I am a 29 year old mother of 2 beautiful little girls ages 7 and 10. Currently serving on my 2nd tour (Afghanistan) this time.

BostonMomTerri
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Hi, I'm Terri, and i have 2 beautiful boys, Matthew 5 yrs old and Jojo 20 months old. I'm lucky to have a loving and supportive hubby. I love being a mommy, but my first confession is...It's so Damn hard! The joys I receive outweigh any struggles that I have encountered, but man, it is not easy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BostonMomTerri
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Oh my goodness! Thank you for your service! I can't imagine how hard it must be to be away from your girls! True dedication and commitment! Your girls are lucky to have such a great role model! Good luck!

Quoting Afganmother:

Hello I am a 29 year old mother of 2 beautiful little girls ages 7 and 10. Currently serving on my 2nd tour (Afghanistan) this time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.pina
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:31 AM
hi am daisy and am a mother to two .i have a 2 and a 1 yr old. And they drive me crazy ...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngs_wifey05
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I am a mom of a 7 year old girl, a 3 year old boy, and a girl due in August. I'm married, but have been separated a few times, once in which my little monkey to be got in there. The dad is a douche, and we really hope he sticks with his plan of leaving us alone so we can go about our lives like he never happened. :)

I am in nursing school, and plan to get my MSN to be a CNM. I am a natural birth and breastfeeding advocate. I also am one of those hippies that thinks parents should love their children unconditionally.

docjeanetty
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Hi, I'm docjeanetty and CM is hilarious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlliBeeC
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM

My name is Allison, I am a mother of 2 beautiful girls. They are a year and 2 days apart.. I work part time at a behavioral health and wellness center. I recently signed on to sell 31 because I love their products and have nearly everythig from the past catalogs!

I joined cafe mom asa place to vent in journals, meet new friends and get advice on parenting issues.

AlanaJavon
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Hi I'm Alana and I have twin boys on the way:) they will be my first so any advice on motherhood I would take it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CamilleFergie
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:43 PM

how are youhi my name is camille how is everyone "

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN