Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (1151-1160):
Poyish
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:16 PM

hi im Wendy 23years old im from texas,., mommy of 2 lil handsome boys :) 28 mo and 6 mo,., and married

MaMaDeSiX
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Hi my name is shauna and i am a SAHM OF 6 5 boys and a 1 week old baby girl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Afganmother
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Hello I am a 29 year old mother of 2 beautiful little girls ages 7 and 10. Currently serving on my 2nd tour (Afghanistan) this time.

BostonMomTerri
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Hi, I'm Terri, and i have 2 beautiful boys, Matthew 5 yrs old and Jojo 20 months old. I'm lucky to have a loving and supportive hubby. I love being a mommy, but my first confession is...It's so Damn hard! The joys I receive outweigh any struggles that I have encountered, but man, it is not easy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BostonMomTerri
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Oh my goodness! Thank you for your service! I can't imagine how hard it must be to be away from your girls! True dedication and commitment! Your girls are lucky to have such a great role model! Good luck!

Quoting Afganmother:

Hello I am a 29 year old mother of 2 beautiful little girls ages 7 and 10. Currently serving on my 2nd tour (Afghanistan) this time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.pina
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:31 AM
hi am daisy and am a mother to two .i have a 2 and a 1 yr old. And they drive me crazy ...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngs_wifey05
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I am a mom of a 7 year old girl, a 3 year old boy, and a girl due in August. I'm married, but have been separated a few times, once in which my little monkey to be got in there. The dad is a douche, and we really hope he sticks with his plan of leaving us alone so we can go about our lives like he never happened. :)

I am in nursing school, and plan to get my MSN to be a CNM. I am a natural birth and breastfeeding advocate. I also am one of those hippies that thinks parents should love their children unconditionally.

docjeanetty
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Hi, I'm docjeanetty and CM is hilarious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlliBeeC
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM

My name is Allison, I am a mother of 2 beautiful girls. They are a year and 2 days apart.. I work part time at a behavioral health and wellness center. I recently signed on to sell 31 because I love their products and have nearly everythig from the past catalogs!

I joined cafe mom asa place to vent in journals, meet new friends and get advice on parenting issues.

AlanaJavon
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Hi I'm Alana and I have twin boys on the way:) they will be my first so any advice on motherhood I would take it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)