Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (1191-1200):
Loveablemom32
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Angie. I'm 32, Mom to Diana 15 and Jade Nicolle 8. In <3 with my fiance Billy. in love

christi34
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Hi! I'm Christi and I am a SAHM who works part time as a substitute teacher. I have four kids, two of which will be homeschooled this coming up school year.

nicole83adam05
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM

hello I am new to cafe moms my name is nicole :)

nicole83adam05
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I have one child a son who is 6 yrs old and a boyfriend named tim who I really don't completely deserve but who I love deeply he's great with my son and my son loves him. Haha but I am not allowed to tell my bf that I am a cook right now at sonic and I am going to nmsu I am 29 yrs old

nicole83adam05
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM

what is sahm?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Hello.

I am new to this whole "mom" thing - I'm not even sure I am one yet. I am a teacher with a husband in med school and if I don't miscarry, this will be our first. I have mixed emotions and have decided to join CafeMom to able to read others' posts and possibly talk to some about my own fears in the hope that this will help me sort through my confusion and trepidation.

paradyxe28
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:52 AM

I'm Tamika a single 27 years old mother with 1daughter {Paradyxe} who's 2 1/2 years old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 2:04 AM
new to group hi
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 5, 2012 at 2:13 AM

i like to go on webcam and act like i don't have a webcam and sit there and listen to my sister say in a deep manly voice put your penis in my mouth. ;D

gatorswife1401
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Im heather a mommy of 2. I have a soon to be 11 yr old dd and a 5 yr old ds. Been married for the last 9 yrs

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured