Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (1411-1420):
dukes2007
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM

hi, im a first time mom. I have a very energetic little boy, 2 1/2 years old. Love him to death! but lately he has been driving me crazy. tantrums, screaming, hurting himself on purpose.... i dont know if this is normal behavior for his age. or if i should be lookin for special help. i have been feelin supper overwhelmed and in a craby mood lately.... i dont like that :(

Jessree82
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 7:58 PM

My name is Jessie, I have 3 kids, ages 11, 8 and 6. I am here to make mommy friends. I moved 500 miles away from all my friends and family and feeling overwhelmed and lonely most of the time. But hopefully, you ladies can help me with that. lol  I look forward to getting to know you all!

n2froggie
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Hi Im N2froggie I am a disabled sahm. I have a 19 yr old a soon to be 18 year old and a 15 yr old all girls.

tracylynnr67
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Hi! I just joined the group not to long and haven't yet introudced myself. I have been a CM member since just a few months after it was created and took a break for about 3 years. My name is Tracy and I am 45, married for almost 27 years and we have 4 sons who are 25, 24, 20 and 21. The nest is not empty at the moment, though. Our 25yo got out of the Army in 9/10 and lived with a friend until last June & then moved in with us "temporarily" which has turned out to be a little longer than temporary, lol. He started college in Jan., works pt delivering pizzas for Dominoes and is hoping to move out by the end of summer. My 21yo was in the Army for almost 2 years and due to medical issues he just got out of the Army last Friday & arrived back home on Monday. He starts classes at ITT Technical Institute next week and starts working at a local grocery store pt next week. And our 20yo has never actually left home other than to go to school (he was at schools that were about an hour away his 1st and 2nd years and now will be going to school closer to home). He is in college (getting ready to start his 3rd year) and works as a server at Applebee's. The younger 2 are planning on getting a place together by the end of summer...fingers crossed, lol. I love my sons but it's time for the nest to be empty again. My 24yo is currently in TX with plans to come back to OH next May and he will probably live with us when that happens, at least for a few months. I am a SAHW and hubby is a mail carrier. We have very busy social lives....bowling on leagues 2 nights a week, practice bowling every Sunday and every other Friday, family dinner night with family and friends every Wed., Synagogue services every other Friday (because the Synagogue is an hour away) and camping every other Sat. night. Our sons tease us about having busier social live than they do, lol. 

laQueenieMami89
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Hello everyone  just joined this group a few days ago an also a new member on cafe mom and i have an amazing significant other and carrying our first child 17 weeks an counting!!!

mommadukes67
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM

hi im new to this.. 

my son died 7 years ago, in a car accident, he was 18,i had him when i was 19. then my husband could not get over the death, and became very depressed after i got better from my depression. he eventually killed himself, 3 years ago.  ive since remarried, to a wonderful man christian. he is divorced, with two children. 16 and 18. when we married we bought a house 10 min. from his ex wife. why i dont know... i thought i could handle it.  his kids wanted to live with us becouse we had a home and they could each have ther own room. since ther mom rented a room from a friend and the son had to sleep on couch, and daughter with mom.. my hussband use to dive truck so he was gone 2 weeks at a time, that is whythey stayed with ther mom.  so we get married everybody moves in, all i came with is two dogs, everyone else is gone. if you know what i mean.  it has been very hard to be put in the step mom possition write away, i feel the kids should have gradually moved in maybe spent everyother week with us something, but it was the day ater we got married, they are very independent, im constantly being compared to ther mom, finally i put my foot down and said the daughter had to move back with mom, and son has to go over his moms everyother weekend, and for summer, the court order said whole summer he is suppose to b with his mom, last summer that did not happend until i read the papers this year and demanded that the son goes, he putup such a fuss,that i finally said every other week all summer long, i know i may sound mean, i dont want to be but ifeel like im a nanny, ther mom has to have some resposibility too. and my husband workes from 7 to 8 everynihght except sun.mon.  when kids found out i was pregnant, they were so upse, they said to ther dad, why do you need more kids you have us. they did not want us having a baby, that was my hearts desire to have a child again and my husband new that and got a reversal for me.  my problem is i dont feel like this is my home, i want a way to have my time too, i know this hurts my husband, but he does understand, how do i get the son to not be angry or show a major attitudewhen he goes to his moms, or when he decides to cook a big breackfast, notclean it up, please help, if you can

brandesha
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Jus wanted to say HI to everyone... Im Slim, mother of 2 boys, workin mom! Newbie!blowing kisses

Mrs.shields1
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Hello ladies..im Kia,i am a sahm..i have 2Beautiful little girls (1 and 2). I am married. I look forward to chatting with new people and hopefully make a friend or 2 lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LumpySP
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I'm a middle aged RN. I swear a lot and a great many people irritate the living shit out of me.

britney2012
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM

i'm a stay home mom of 6 we have 4 boys and 2 girls

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured