Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (1571-1580):
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Hey ladies, I'm 4weeman, I'm a working mom of three boys. Married my DH in March. Glad to have this group.
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Hello,my name is Christie.I'm married to the greatest man that I have ever known.I have 3 boys.Ethan,Dustin,and Trevor.I,m a SAHM,and loving every second of it!!!      I ,m interested in meeting other moms with children with special needs.Two of my boys have Autism,along with other special needs.   kissing

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Hello All!!!!!!

My name is Kim. I'm 46 years old, am a mom of 2 adult children that I adore dearly they are my world. I am almost divorced (hearing is this summer) after 22 years. I found another man in my life that treats me so special. Looking forward to meeting other moms of same interest as myself.hugs

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I'm Jess. Mother of one, and wife of another (he's a man child, seriously). Just joined this particular group and wanted to say hello. 

I try my best not to be rude, but I will say that I don't apologize for my opinions. They are what they are and people can take them or leave them. I do try my best to allow others to have theirs as well. 

Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of you! 

by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Hello! I am a SAHM to 2, 1 boy 1 girl. My best friend is on CafeMom so I thought I would join to see what it was about.. I usually am a lurker on posts, but definately will post if I feel I have something to add to the conversation.

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Hi! I am Mama_Dolly, I am in my 20's and I have one son, who is my world...

nice to meet you all.

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:43 PM

HI! I am Raven. I'm fixing to be 21 this year and  my Fiance is military so i'm home alone alot.  I'm currently 4 mths with our first child. No clue of the gender yet. But CM is my bestfriend when my b/f is off training.

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:41 PM

hi im erica and I have a 3 year old dd and am expecting another dd at the end of july!

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:23 AM

hi everyone

by Beachy on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Hi ladies. My name is Dawn, mother of one, & from Florida. I'm a full time employee and college student. Glad to join the group.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN