Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (1571-1580):
beautiful_m0m
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:18 PM

how are you

Im Lisa and I am excited to Join!!

4weeman
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Hey ladies, I'm 4weeman, I'm a working mom of three boys. Married my DH in March. Glad to have this group.
Trav-n-Christie
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Hello,my name is Christie.I'm married to the greatest man that I have ever known.I have 3 boys.Ethan,Dustin,and Trevor.I,m a SAHM,and loving every second of it!!!      I ,m interested in meeting other moms with children with special needs.Two of my boys have Autism,along with other special needs.   kissing

hisbaby65
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Hello All!!!!!!

My name is Kim. I'm 46 years old, am a mom of 2 adult children that I adore dearly they are my world. I am almost divorced (hearing is this summer) after 22 years. I found another man in my life that treats me so special. Looking forward to meeting other moms of same interest as myself.hugs

jesistar6910
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hello!

I'm Jess. Mother of one, and wife of another (he's a man child, seriously). Just joined this particular group and wanted to say hello. 

I try my best not to be rude, but I will say that I don't apologize for my opinions. They are what they are and people can take them or leave them. I do try my best to allow others to have theirs as well. 

Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of you! 

Freckles79
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Hello! I am a SAHM to 2, 1 boy 1 girl. My best friend is on CafeMom so I thought I would join to see what it was about.. I usually am a lurker on posts, but definately will post if I feel I have something to add to the conversation.

Mama_Dolly
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Hi! I am Mama_Dolly, I am in my 20's and I have one son, who is my world...

nice to meet you all.

RavenRose23
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:43 PM

HI! I am Raven. I'm fixing to be 21 this year and  my Fiance is military so i'm home alone alot.  I'm currently 4 mths with our first child. No clue of the gender yet. But CM is my bestfriend when my b/f is off training.

BluJava
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:41 PM

hi im erica and I have a 3 year old dd and am expecting another dd at the end of july!

Bentons_mommy
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:23 AM

hi everyone

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)