Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (1581-1590):
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Hi ladies. My name is Dawn, mother of one, & from Florida. I'm a full time employee and college student. Glad to join the group.
kd.mc05
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:53 AM

hey everyone! my name is kayde, i'm 26 and live in mobile alabama with my dd, katelyn, fiance, soon to be ss, and our 2 furbabies, jenny and griffin. :)

LLICE
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 4:36 AM
Hello, ladies. I'm new here but finally had to join after some of the fascinating posts I keep reading! I have 2 grown (are they ever really grown) kids, a boy & a girl. Hope to get to know those of you in this forum.
wendybob
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Hi I'm wendy I am married and have two boys 5 & 3 and I live in England
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygirl_818
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 2:10 PM

im brooke, im 16 years old and 17 weeks pregnant, this is my first baby and kinda nearvous

MamaNiecey
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:40 PM

shake handWell Hello There Everyone with those same hidden desires that I have, and thought that I was the only one going through this alone.  I am Niecey from Surfside Beach, South Carolina.  Nice to met yo all!  Here's a face to help break the ice.

I am going crazy with the fact of knowing that I am bi-sexual, and have no sexual desire for my husband or any other man for that matter.  Don't get me wrong I do find some men attractive, but not in a sexual way.  I have been this way ever since I was a little girl.  I just have a love and a comfort zone for women only.  Women are soft and gentle (the "femme type")  LOL ......  They care and are always concerned.  Not always thinking sex.  They are just beautiful creatures that god created and my passion and desire burn deep to find one special girlfriend and best friend all in one.  For some reason I just can't find her.  I have been searching for years even tried to toss the idea out of my mind and it doesn't go away.  I have tried meeting other moms in the usual places, been on Crag's List dangerous I know.  And other places that have on line ads.  See I am not the smoker, or drinker or the bar hopper type so I am going to have a hell of a time.  Anyhow i am loving the idea of being in this group and plan to be very active in it and post as much as I can and ask whatever questions that I can think of.  But my ultimate goal is to find someone local who I can touch and feel and can love and experience in the flesh.  Perhaphs you are here waiting for me already?  Anyone in the group in the state of South Carolina anywhere near Myrtle Beach???  Probably not.  Story of my life.  Wild goose chase.  Well I am here and hopeful and glad to be able to come to a place where I can be me.  I am a stay at home mommy of 3 school aged children by the way and I am 46.  And I know that I don't look a day like it.  Thanks for having me in the group.  And I could always use a friend to private message to as well as talk in the group.  Let me know.

tiffmann
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM

hey, i am tiffany. i am 20 years old and i have a 2 year old named connor. i am proud to say that i recieved my GED scores just a little while ago and i passed! with flying colors, i might add. feels good to finally have that done. i dropped out of high school when i found out i was pregnant (big no no) and i am just now getting my life put together. i start college in the fall as well. i would love to have a few mommy friends so feel free to add me. :)

Erros666
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Hello everyone my name is Erros.  For those that know mythology I know that Eros is the god of love.  That is not who I am trying to be lol.  Erros was actually a character in a horror story that was known for walking around with a dark cloud over her head, and things dying at her touch.  That is kind of like my personality, Im dark and slightly depressing.  I love goths, scary movies and my favorite color is black.  

I have three kids, am a single parent and I have a beautiful girl friend whom I am madly in love with that lives in another state 5 hours away.  It sucks but we are making it work till she can afford to move here and live with me! 

Not much else to tell, I can be a really nice person once you get to know if you want to take the time.  For anyone that just starts off hating me, thats your loss not mine.  Peace Ya'll ttyl. 

bunchofcuties
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM

i'm 38 years old . Just got divorced last year. Mentally depressed due to having to live at my dad's to pay of debt before I can afford for me and my two children to live on our own.  Stuck her most nights in my bedroom due to my dad's drinking. I get along with the childrens dad but divorced because he was mentally abusive, an alcoholic and marjuana user and  diden't like to work. Now he's changed after our 15 year marriage. WHY NOW DID HE CHANGE?  I gave him many years to change. I posted on cafe mom last year about the abuse and people said to get out. After listening to my family after confessing the family secrets and listening to cafe mom I made a huge decision to get out! My son is 12 and doesn't understand.  My other child of 9 years is a little more understanding.  My 12 yr old states that if I ever go out and date he will hate me. I would like to date once I get my own place and have less debt.  It's been a year and I thought life would be easier by now but it's not.

CamilaD
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Hi there! I'm Camila, I have a son and a new boyfriend :) I love cafemom!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)