Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
littlekitty2002
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Hi i'm Kristy and i work a job outside of the home....I wish i had more time at home with my one and only daughter who is 2. I am married and we have 2 cats and a fish and one child....:0)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
ShadyzLady
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Hello.... my name is Michele, I'm in my early 30's and am a divorced/engaged mother of 2 little girls, ages 7 & 4. I also have a soon to be stepdaughter, she's 12.

Lookin forward to getting to know you :)

Photobucket

courtneycra
by Courtney on Sep. 2, 2011 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

hi my name is courtney and im from florida, have been married to my other half for 6 years and we have 3 kids together!

momtolittleones
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:56 PM

My name is Diane. I am a Mom of 5, Grandma to one and married to a wonderful man.

MooNFaeRie30
by Member on Sep. 6, 2011 at 5:13 AM

Hello! I am Marisa. I am married and we have 2 beautiful daughters. I love tattoos, reading and anoything involving Johny Depp.

whitneylynn13
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Hi Im Whitney, Im 19 and me and my fiance, Joey have a beautiful 7 week old baby boy, Austin

Tabs0902008
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 8:51 PM

HELLOOOO LADIES!! My name is tabitha and i have a lil boy who will be 2 next month =)

MooNFaeRie30
by Member on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:59 AM

Hi! My name is Marisa. I am married with 2 daughters. I love reading, music and johnny depp :)

ShaunnaMichelle
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello. My name is Shannon. I'm 35 years young. I am married to Chris and we'll celebrate 14 years this year in November. We have two boys together, Jaden (age 11) and Jordan (age 8). I had two previous children, a boy I placed for adoption when I was 17 and a little girl that I lost at full-term when I was 18. We live in Montana. We have tried to move, but we keep coming back. We currently have one pet, a little kitten named Zoe. We are trying to start our own business together. Besides that, I am a full-time student studying for a degree in Psychological and Social Sciences, plus a Business Management Degree. My hobbies include knitting, making jewelry, handmade greeting cards, scrapbooking, sewing, photography, computers, and geocaching. I love answering questions, so if you want to know more, don't hesitate to ask.

SamNStefanMommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Hello :) I'm Monica. I have 3 boys, ages 8, 4, and 1. I do daycare 5 days a week for an 11 month old and his 2 year old brother, so I almost always have a houseful of kids. It's crazy, but kinda fun.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)