Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (2141-2150):
ccovey31
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Hi am Christina always busy! I have six kids an one on the way a 14 ye old son a 13 year old son a 10 year old daughter a 7 year old son and twin boys that are 5. So Iam praying I get have a girl because this is the last Iam tying my tubes thank God.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kerryanneo
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Hi, I'm Kerry.  I have three daughters ages 10, 8, and 6.  Hooray!

MandieMoon
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Hi I'm Mandy from R.I. I'm 30 have a husband of 16 years and 3 awesome sons 10,11 & 14 I'm a sahm and work from home as computer tech
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3girlsin2012
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Hi Im Lynn. Im married to my wonderful husband David of 3yrs. We have two beautiful daughters Megan 2 and Natalie 3months. I also have a daughter Carly from a previous relationship and shes 6. Im a SAHM who helps run a farm. We live in Upstate New York and Im planning to study Childhood Education and Psychology hopefully this fall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz.keesh
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:54 PM

hi im a working mom of 3 teens and im a single parent

Nussy
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 6:23 PM

HI!  I am a mom of two special children.  My daughter is now 20 years old.  She has a intellectual disability but is high functioning.  My son is 17 years old and has Autism and is also high functioning.  He is a senior in high school this year.  He has had a great experience while in high school.  He sings in the school choir, runs on the track team and this year is playing varsity football.  His school has been great about included him in anything he wants to do.  I am very proud of him. 

My husband and I have been married for 21 years.  Both children are our birth children.  Husband is reitred military and I work as a behavioralist.  I think I have alot to offer as I have many experiences with different doctors, medications, trial and error experiments, ect. 

I guess that is about it.  :)

bwitbwit
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Brittany, I'm from Vermont, am a sahm to my 1 and a half year old son, Alexander. I've been married to my husband, Dan, for 3 years now and I'm 25. 

I'm so excited to get to know you all! :)

MommsDella04
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Hi my name is Della. I am married to my best friend Robert. We been married for almost six years. I have four wonderful childern. We are a blended family. Starting back to school soon. Excited about that. My kids are too cause mommy has to do homework to.

BreastyMommy
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:36 AM

Hello ladies. My name is Dulce. I am a foul mouthed, fishnet wearing, red lipped rebel with many causes. I am in love with a crazy mothereffer and a proud mommy to two beautiful girls Ivy and Lyra. I am 29 yrs young. I love all that is pinup and have a fetish for corsets. I like to meet new people and enjoy sharing my experiences... If anyone needs a cafemom friend I am only a message way!

mammabear628
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Hi! I'm Laura. I'm a SAHM to a beautiful baby girl, now 3 months old!!! She's getting too big too fast :'(

I'm a photographer so occassionally I do work, but not as often as I'd like. I miss it! But I love my baby girl more and feel so lucky to spend every day with her!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)