Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (2151-2160):
MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Hi my name is Kayle, SAHM of two boys
married to a wonderful man

teachermom9598
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Hello!! My name is Kim, I live in Illinois am 39 years old and have two teenage boys, 14, 17. Been married for 16years, together for 22. I just received my bachelors degree in Elementary Education in May and now a teacher. thanks for having me in your group..I look forward to chatting with you all

castle175
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Hi! I'm Sonya (Castle175) I look forward to chatting with you all!

vinai22
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Hi! My name is Theresa! I am single mom of  2 boys. They are 10 and 15 years old.They are very active boys. Next, I love to cook. After that, I am college student and a volunteer. I hope to meet other mom like me here and make friends. Thank you for your time!

kimoramommy
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
HI MY NAME IS TONI IM A 22 YEAR OLD MOM TO A

VERY SPOIL ONE YEAR OLD BABY GIRL IM GOING TO

EVEREST COLLEGE FOR MY MEDICAL DEGREE IM NEW

HERE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL
901nic
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Thank you for welcoming me. My name is Nicole and my passion is keeping athletes safe from unwanted germs by trying to control beverage sharing.  I would like to see every athlete have an ID Me Band and every parent have a band to support their athlete.  These patent bands are unique, stylish, and bold it has the players jersey number all around the band and it goes around their beverage. ID Me Bands are affordable. Please check them out at http://www.idmebands.com/ .   Thank you again for having me.

Warmest Regards,

Nicole

starlynn2012
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Hello I am a mom of four kids. Three from a previous relationship and one from the relationship I am in now... i have a lot of issues with my relationship I am in now and need so major advice on what to do....

shareleann
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Hi all - I am a part time SAHM of three ranging in ages from 2 to 17.  I have been married to an AF man for almost 7 years,  I love animals, but am not a good long term pet owner - so I foster animals short term.  I love to grow things and craft & I secretly wish I were more "crunchy".

BBnME2
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Hello. My name is Rach and I am a momma of a beautiful three year old baby boy. Im a WV Mountaineer football fan, I love "The Walking Dead", Im single and glad, Im a nurse and also have a degree in Management/Marketing, I live off Faith, Im family oriented and I will try (almost) anything once! Im hoping to find a few new friends here:) Thank you for this site

zmans_mommy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I'm Kirsten :) 24, married, SAHM. I have a little boy <3

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)