Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (2171-2180):
Star_gazer3
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hello, my name is Holly. I am married to a wonderful man, Aubrey. We have 3 daughters: Takowa(13 Oct 20) Bella (2), and Alex(4 months). I live in Virginia, and have a crummy underpaid job. I am in a bit of a financial pickle, and it's very depressing for my family. Other than that, I am mostly a happy person. I enjoy crafts, scrap booking, photography, music, movies, anything fun... I attend church with my family. I am a dream seeker with many hopes and aspirations. Nice to meet everybody!

irishtriplet411
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Hi!  My name is Kelli, 30, I work from home part time and have been married to my junior high sweetheart for 7 years.  We have 3 boys (3yo, 20 months and 4months).  Our life is crazy with 3 little ones and I joined to get advice from other moms with children less than 2 years apart.  Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Meryem453
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Hello! My name is Meryem, Im arabic from UAE, I was born in Morrocco .
Im married Ihave 2 girls a d 2 boys
I speak French and arabic This is my first attempt to whrite the English language
I can read but Im not sure if my whritung is Ok i still learning English language
i like American movies and programms.
I wish to be part of yourCafe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferrusk
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Hi, I am Jenn from Ontario, Canada and sahm to 6 children! (2 bio, 1 adopted, 3 steps) I am planning the wedding of my dreams to the man of my dreams (will happen on November 17, 2012, so fast!). I am worrying about the day but not the reasons behind it!

MrsCutright526
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Hi my name is Nicole. Im recently married to my long time friend from High School. I have two beautiful children (previous marriage). My life is finally complete although we want to add to our family! I joined this site to meet new friends, relate with other moms and just enjoy quality time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimpleComSense
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Who am I?  Good question...I am a daughter, a wife, a mom and a Nana...Not necessarily in that order.  I believe in "love at first sight" because I am proof.  I met my husband when I was 15 and told the person sitting next to me "That's the guy I'm going to marry"...and I did. I married at 17 and had my son at 18, my daughter at 21.  I have been married for 31yrs.  I have a grandson, who will be 4 in three weeks, and a granddaughter, who will be born in the next 2mnths. 

Both my parents and my in-laws are still alive and in their 80's.  My parents are doing pretty well, my husband's are not.  My mother-in-law has advanced Alzeimer's and my father-in-law has Frontal Lobe Demensia...if given a choice, take the Alzeimer's.  Mom wakes up every day in a wonderful, happy world and meets new people every day...even though she lives with them.  Dad wakes up every day and knows where and who he is...in a wonderful, caring family home...with his wife...but, not HIS home.  He suffers small strokes and he is angry, frustrated and frightened.  They are within two miles of us and we see them almost daily.

It's been a difficult year with both good and bad.  In the last year, my husband who is a type 2 diabetic, has had Pancreatitus, Cellulitus 3x and, in March he had the flu that required IV fluids.  In the process of doing that, they decided to do a CT scan of his Pancreas because of the previous Pancreatitus...they found a softball sized cancerous tumor in his left Kidney...so, now he only has one.  While he was in the hospital for that, my mom was hospitalized with cardiac issues and pnuemonia...and my dad went blind in his left eye from a hemorrage in the eyeball.  While my husband was in the hospital battleing Cellulitus, my mom called to say they found a lump in her 84yr old breast...Looking for the good? 

Okay, here it is...my husband is doing well now.  Kidney cancer isn't usually found until it is too late...it is basically symptom free until it's too late...we found it by accident and he is now cancer free with the removal of the kidney.  My mom, she not only pulled through the cardiac issues and pnuemonia but, the lump was removed and, she too, is now cancer free without further treatment.  In the middle of all this, my daughter, who had been battleing POS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome) which causes severe pain and infertility found out she was expecting...when she went in to start the hormone treatments to put her into early menepause to stop the POS.  She's having a girl by C-section and while they are there, they will take out the nasty ovary and she will have a boy and a girl to love forever...just as I do.

I guess that's the point.  Everyone has issues, strife, anxiety and heartache but, you have to look at the rest of the picture.  That's who I am...I am the person who appreciates the good even when faced with the bad.  I try to look at the positive.  I give money to the woman on the corner who neeed to feed her kids.  I taught my children to look beyond the clothes or the circumstance and see the person.  I try to treat people the way I would hope I would be treated.  I just want to live my life in a way that when it's over...I can look back and know that even though I am far from perfect...I did the best that I could with what I was given in this life.

So, that's me I guess :)

IPutThemFirst
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I suppose I should introduce myself lol..

Hi my name is Sara and I am a 30 year old single mommy of two I have an 8 year old son and a 6 year old daughter also one angel baby lost at 2 months pregnant,in my free time I cook,clean,Bake and I love taking pictures,I also believe in the Paranormal..I can't wait to meet everyone...I also am a huge fan of the WWE,mainly CM Punk & Sheamus

Sunnydip
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Hey everyone! Im 23 with 2 kiddos my daughter is 3 and my son is 2 months life is busy! I stay at home with and for the most part I enjoy it! There are days when I think I'm going insane but I've come to learn that its normal to feel that way. I dont have many friends with children or are married so I was hoping to meet women here even if its just an online friendship! I need people to relate to these days :)

KarenKaz
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Hello!  My name is Karen and I am the mother of two children...Madison who is 2 and Aaron who is about 3 months.  Looking forward to learning and having fun with you all!

jessica686
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hello I am Jessica... I had a son but he passed away 4 days after he was born due to the doctors waiting too long to do a surgery and then during surgery the slipped and severed his liver.. I am married and I stay at home and babysit.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured