Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (2581-2590):
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Hello Im shonda!

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:45 AM

hi moms im lovely lady454

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Im Sari, Im 31 years old. I have been married for almost 3 years (next week November 28th) and I have beautiful 2yr old daughter.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Hi I am a single work at home mom of 1 daughter.  I look forward to meeting everyone. my name is Katie bye the way.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Hi!  My name is Diana.  I am 36, married and have three children (ages 21, 17 & 9).  I was a teen mom. I have been with my husband for 23 years.  I work and go to school.  I love CafeMom!  It is great to know that I am not alone, and it is even more wonderful to be able to advise others when I can.  We need more togetherness in the world.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Hi Ladies!

I'm Melissa and I'm from Maryland... I have a husband (who is fabulous & even when he isn't, he tries really hard!) I also have a 4 month old daughter who is the love of my life & 6 cats (yeah, that's quite a few!)

I'm still learning how to "mom" which I guess is why I am here...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Talofa! My name is Naomi. I live in Hawaii. I am a part time teacher, wife and mom of 3. :)

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Hi I'm Nicole. I am a Californian SAHM of twin 4.5 month old girls. I've been married for 14 months. I worked as a preschool teacher before getting married

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I'm Adrianna!!!!!! I have four gorgeous children! Jordin Rae, Audrienne Grace, Caleb Patrick, and Zackary Ryan! I'm married to the awesome man Joel!:)

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM

My name is Gentry.  I am a single mama to a 2 yo boy named Bridger.  He's sweet.....and full of mischeif.

My confession:

I was nearly late to work one day and, TAH DAH, I go to climb out of my car and my Aunt Flo decides to greet me as I stand.  Not good because I know that I have zero products for my visitor because a co-worker asked the day prior if I had any.  I had no choice.......I grabbed a diaper out of my emergency stash in my purse, stuffed it into position while still in the driver seat.   That was a less than glorious mom moment in my life.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN