Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (2581-2590):
crazybunny6
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Hello my name is stephanie im married and have 2 male spawn of satans lol just kidding but 2 beautiful boys who are 4 and 2 im currently a SAHM! im married to a goverment worker and i make money by selling crafts and thing that are homemade from a catalog i made up..

Looking forward to getting to know everyone have a nice day

craemom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Hello Im shonda!

lovelylady454
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:45 AM

hi moms im lovely lady454

SariBear
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Im Sari, Im 31 years old. I have been married for almost 3 years (next week November 28th) and I have beautiful 2yr old daughter.

cutiepie3738
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Hi I am a single work at home mom of 1 daughter.  I look forward to meeting everyone. my name is Katie bye the way.

Da998
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Hi!  My name is Diana.  I am 36, married and have three children (ages 21, 17 & 9).  I was a teen mom. I have been with my husband for 23 years.  I work and go to school.  I love CafeMom!  It is great to know that I am not alone, and it is even more wonderful to be able to advise others when I can.  We need more togetherness in the world.

Melly38
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Hi Ladies!

I'm Melissa and I'm from Maryland... I have a husband (who is fabulous & even when he isn't, he tries really hard!) I also have a 4 month old daughter who is the love of my life & 6 cats (yeah, that's quite a few!)

I'm still learning how to "mom" which I guess is why I am here...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
polymama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Talofa! My name is Naomi. I live in Hawaii. I am a part time teacher, wife and mom of 3. :)

Mommy2b2many
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Hi I'm Nicole. I am a Californian SAHM of twin 4.5 month old girls. I've been married for 14 months. I worked as a preschool teacher before getting married

adrimoyer
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I'm Adrianna!!!!!! I have four gorgeous children! Jordin Rae, Audrienne Grace, Caleb Patrick, and Zackary Ryan! I'm married to the awesome man Joel!:)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN