Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (2581-2590):
scorpio70
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is DJ.  My sister just told me about this site so I thought I'd check it out.  Can't wait to get to know all of you!!!!

crazybunny6
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Hello my name is stephanie im married and have 2 male spawn of satans lol just kidding but 2 beautiful boys who are 4 and 2 im currently a SAHM! im married to a goverment worker and i make money by selling crafts and thing that are homemade from a catalog i made up..

Looking forward to getting to know everyone have a nice day

craemom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Hello Im shonda!

lovelylady454
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:45 AM

hi moms im lovely lady454

SariBear
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Im Sari, Im 31 years old. I have been married for almost 3 years (next week November 28th) and I have beautiful 2yr old daughter.

cutiepie3738
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Hi I am a single work at home mom of 1 daughter.  I look forward to meeting everyone. my name is Katie bye the way.

Da998
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Hi!  My name is Diana.  I am 36, married and have three children (ages 21, 17 & 9).  I was a teen mom. I have been with my husband for 23 years.  I work and go to school.  I love CafeMom!  It is great to know that I am not alone, and it is even more wonderful to be able to advise others when I can.  We need more togetherness in the world.

Melly38
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Hi Ladies!

I'm Melissa and I'm from Maryland... I have a husband (who is fabulous & even when he isn't, he tries really hard!) I also have a 4 month old daughter who is the love of my life & 6 cats (yeah, that's quite a few!)

I'm still learning how to "mom" which I guess is why I am here...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
polymama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Talofa! My name is Naomi. I live in Hawaii. I am a part time teacher, wife and mom of 3. :)

Mommy2b2many
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Hi I'm Nicole. I am a Californian SAHM of twin 4.5 month old girls. I've been married for 14 months. I worked as a preschool teacher before getting married

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)