Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (2681-2690):
edenrose1
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is maranda and im new heteg i have a one year old daughter
And am currently pregnant with my second daughter. Im excited to meet other moms
On here to talk to.
msharleyjr
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi here from Texas mom of two and 6 stepchildren 11 grandchildren oman s complicated relationship ,meaning not sure,where its,going right now.very much in love in life!!!
kaelsmommy24
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! My name is Tera and I have a sweet handsome son named Kael and a sweet handsome hubby named Michael. Couldn't ask for better. I love my guys!! Can't wait to meet the wonderful moms on here and chat it up! 

giving dad heart

mrsosbon
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi all I'm Bobbie-Jo just got married on Nov 15 2012 I have a 5yr old daughter, Samantha. And she just started kindergarten
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stayhomemamma
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
A trial I am going through and every mom needs to know to save her family!
I have 4 children and I am a stay home mom and homeschooling teacher. God, my husband and my children are my LIFE. My children are the ages of 5,4,2, and 8months. I spanked my 2 year old @ the time 18 month old in front of my sisters and their children. EatNo big deal, then a silent treatment from one sister and parnents...odd? About 1month later a surprize visit by social services.... now I am labeled a child abuser and have to go to family classes for a year or more and getting crimally charged in another county and have many trials.... all over me loving my child and giving him a legal spanking??? Where is the love? Where's the truth,justice,and parents rights? Protect your family from the child abuse of child protection services. They have a place to save children from abuse... but not loving parents discipling their children. There is a difference between abuse and discipline. If u choose to not spank... that's u and ur parenting..if I spank that's me and my parenting.... that's our choice in the land of the free.... freedom? Www.fightcps.com. and keeping looking up more info... don't get trapped like me. I would love to give more info to any parents... because I love u! Love one another!
mom1T2Ldh
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Angela I'm a mom of two girls 21 and 16 my and been married for 20 yrs and work and have a min pin named Simba I named him from the lion King one of my favorite movie. I like sweet wines too . I have tried moscoto any other sweet wines without and after taste?

treemommy91
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi all. I am a full time SAHM with two boys under 2. I'm 21 and been married since I was 19.

MommytoTwo.
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'm Amber. I am married to a wonderful United States Marine. I have a 3 year old daughter and currently pregnant with our second daughter.

jenjambon
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone. I'm Jen from Louisiana. One gay 19 year old daughter and one wonderful hubby who is 12 years older than me. Can't wait for the senior citizens discounts. December 16th here I come wallet ready!
dontgetn
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi guys, I am married with 2 beautiful girls.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured