Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
Abbs.Mama
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 3:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, my name is April. My daughter is 2 and needs more interaction with other kids. She doesnt know how to share every well she is an only child. I am sure I have some confessions but I cant think of any right now lol I live in Arlington Tx and I really dont get out much so it would be nice to have other moms or playdates to go out with. I really need to get a life and out of my apartments lol :)

alaskag
by on Oct. 16, 2011 at 4:11 AM

Hi everybody! My name is Heidi. I am married. I have 1 bio son and 2 stepsons. Question: What's a sahm?

kitty068
by Member on Oct. 16, 2011 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I am a 42 year old mom of 2 boys one with autism. Just introducing myself and looking forward to getting to know you ladies better.
lovenoahandjeff
by on Oct. 16, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Hi:) I'm Megan. I've been married for 2 years to Jeff and we have a 5 1/2 month old son named Noah <3 I'm a SAHM and I (mostly) love my life :)

wakymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2011 at 11:04 PM

welcome          To everyone!

Destinyskeeper
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Hey everybody..im destinyskeeper..im a sahm..as of 2 months now...(god i miss my job!) I just joined cafe mom and im glad i did...it gives me an outlet! I have a son 13..and a daughter 11 .....Im hoping to talk to some other moms and get advice or give advice!!

GabrielRiley
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2011 at 2:05 PM

I'm Holly and I am a single mom to a beautiful little 4 yo DS named Gabriel.

julieb673
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Hi everyone!

I recently reactivated my CM account and am glad to be back...this was a fun part of my life! 

Some moms have asked what a SAHM is, I did not see it answered anywhere here, so I will post it is a Stay At Home Mom.

I am married going on 20 years.  I am a bit of an "older" mom, as I am in my mid 40's with an 8 year old and 3 year old.  Both my kiddos are adopted and of mixed races...hubby and I are caucasian.  We have a pretty interesting family...people LOVE to gawk at us!  Both DH and I are paralyzed and use manual wheelchairs to get around.  We have one cat, whom my daughter adopted on the day her adoption was final.  We are former foster parents.  To know more, feel free to ask...I love to answer questions and talk about myself (LOL)!!!

mirabelle
by on Oct. 18, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Hi Ladies, Im a mother of a 5yr old boy who just started kindergarten.  Last week I picked up my son from school and this teacher was telling me some things about caden.... ect  so anywho she kind of insinuated that my son may have add and should go to the dr. and get on some medicine.  Ok, so he just started school a month ago.  Just because my son may be behind I DO NOT WANT TO start him on meds.  I feel it should be a last resort kinda thing, ya know.  So what im asking is how can I help him focus whle he's at school without the use of meds (for now atleast)

wakymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM

welcome

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN