CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (61-70):
itsallabtthem84
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2011 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Momto3inMI:

Hi. Im Sue. I have 3 Children ages~ 18, 11, and 3. I live in Michigan and just recently purchased a new Home! So Im very busy with the Kids, my part time Schooling and getting my new Home together! I am currently Seperated and starting to rebuild my Life. Nice to meet you all!!

Welcome to Mom Confessions!

itsallabtthem84

Quoting mamagreen08:

Hi everyone! My name is Sara. I am a SAHM to two boys; DS1 is 3 and we just welcomed our DS2 on 9.22.11. I will celebrating my 4 year anniversary with my DH on 03.14. I will be going back to school in one year (after my DH completes his degree) to recieve my culinary degree. I *hope* to open a small bakery ... but in the meantime, I enjoy baking for my family & friends!

itsallabtthem84

Here is a group that might you out more: 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110579/

Quoting KerberBaby:

anyone here strugglling with PPD??

CandyMoon
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Hi to everyone! I'm Rebecca,  I'm a single mom, have three kids ages 19, 12 and 9. Looking forward to being in this group, looks like a lot of fun.

Mrs.Ziller
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 11:52 AM

My name is Cassie. I've been married for 3 yrs. I have an almost 16 month old son named Thomas. I've been part of CM for awhile.

URMySunshine07
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Jessica. I'm married and have 2 kids. Ages 4 and 2. I'm a SAHM and work in a church nursery on Sunday's.

Dayija
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Hi! I'm Dayija! Wanted to see how this site is!!!

sandrawatts2
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 5:19 PM

hi my name is cassandra..i have 2 lil boys..my husband is great but our marriage and sex life is boring..we dont ever do anything or spend time together and i want to change that..i want to be more happier with him..all he wants to do is sit around the house and be lazy sleep and watch tv..when he is home its not like im even there..he dont tlk to me hardly and when i try to tlk to him it seems like he ignores me. i want to be able to get him to do morethings with me than sit at home..im at home everyday i want to do something different..being at home all the time stresses me out especially cuz im basically taking care of the boys by myself. he dont rele ever help and when i ask him to do something he will get mad and say he is tired..sometimes i feel like i cant take no more and just burst out in  tears. i dont want to cry i want to be happy.

Sandra N James

itsallabtthem84
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 6:07 PM

Quoting sandrawatts2:

hi my name is cassandra..i have 2 lil boys..my husband is great but our marriage and sex life is boring..we dont ever do anything or spend time together and i want to change that..i want to be more happier with him..all he wants to do is sit around the house and be lazy sleep and watch tv..when he is home its not like im even there..he dont tlk to me hardly and when i try to tlk to him it seems like he ignores me. i want to be able to get him to do morethings with me than sit at home..im at home everyday i want to do something different..being at home all the time stresses me out especially cuz im basically taking care of the boys by myself. he dont rele ever help and when i ask him to do something he will get mad and say he is tired..sometimes i feel like i cant take no more and just burst out in  tears. i dont want to cry i want to be happy.

itsallabtthem84
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 6:07 PM

Quoting CandyMoon:

Hi to everyone! I'm Rebecca,  I'm a single mom, have three kids ages 19, 12 and 9. Looking forward to being in this group, looks like a lot of fun.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)