Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Have a seat and introduce yourself.

wave     

Welcome to Mom Confessions! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Replies (761-770):
amello1126
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hello everyone. I am Amanda, mother to Caleb 6 and Madisyn 2 and getting married in 6 weeks!love you sign

Gothmom1369
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Helloo! I was just browsing the groups and happened to find this one. I'm intrigued. Plus, that old diary of mine is getting boring-it doesn't give me any feedback! LOL!

lostsoul78
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Hello :) I have 2 kids... a daughter 3 yrs and a son 17 yrs.... I have a great guy we have been together since 2005.... I work full time in food service in the kitchen of a resturant less than 3 minutes from my house and thats on foot lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raveyk
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Hi guys! My name is Raven. I'm a sahm of two toddlers, dd just turned 3 and started preschool and ds just turned 18 months. I am married to a cook/chef-in-training (yummy!) I LOVE to bake and sing. I dream of becoming a celebrity singer and am about to go back to school to become a vet :)

lnkforever
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:45 AM

My name is Liz and i live in NY I have one daughter. I am a house cleaner. Cleaning and parenting is my life.

JaMochaMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Heyy! I'm Jamisha and I am 18 years old! I am currently pregnant. :-)
CafeMom Tickers
wfreema8
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Hi ladies! My name is Whitney, and I am a 24 year old SAHM of a 2 year old little girl. I also have a 13 year old stepson, which is difficult at times because of my age. I have a wonderful husband who would do anything for me, but still drives me crazy most of the time. LOL. :) I am also in school full-time, and will graduate with my bachelor's in a year. I also watch a friend of mine's 8 month old daughter 3-4 days a week...for dirt cheap. lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Hi! My name is Teresa and I have two daughters. One is 12 years old and the youngest is 3 years old. I have lived with my man for 13 years together. I have a associate degree in computers.

ilovettm
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:23 PM
I'm Megan a SAHM with 2 beautiful kids a 2 and a half year old boy and my daughter will be 1 the end of this month. Also I'm very happily married. Im always open to give or receive advice from other moms for example my son was doing good at
potty training but now he has stopped even trying is he lazy or should I try harder
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChickenTheChina
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 3:21 AM

Hey ya'll, I'm Cheyanne. I am 23 years old. I've been with my highschool sweetie for over 6 years. In that 6 years, we've created three beautiful baby girls. We have Morgan who is 5, Averie who is 3, and Presley who is 1. I am a SAHM and I love it.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)