Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the hardest thing you have dealt with in your life?

by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 5:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
newfound09
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Placing the blame on you is ridiculous. There are so many things that could have caused it.

Quoting momof3superkids:

2 misscarriages and after the second one having an incencitive sil tell me it was all my fault because I eat Rye and that can cause a misscarriage. I wanted to slap that bitch.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 6:42 PM

group hug

momof3superkids
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 3:25 PM

what I thought was so funny was my sil goes to a midwife in the same OBGYN's  office as I go to. When I told my Dr. about that just asking if it could have been a factor she said " what quack told you that" supposedly my sil had that on a list of things to stay away from while pregnant from the midwife.

Quoting newfound09:

Placing the blame on you is ridiculous. There are so many things that could have caused it.

Quoting momof3superkids:

2 misscarriages and after the second one having an incencitive sil tell me it was all my fault because I eat Rye and that can cause a misscarriage. I wanted to slap that bitch.

mgarze
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 3:55 PM

maaking a move from miami, fl.to nc..I lived in miami since dsy one..Also my father inlaws death to brain cancer.

newfound09
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 7:04 PM

lmao thats funny. 

Quoting momof3superkids:

what I thought was so funny was my sil goes to a midwife in the same OBGYN's  office as I go to. When I told my Dr. about that just asking if it could have been a factor she said " what quack told you that" supposedly my sil had that on a list of things to stay away from while pregnant from the midwife.

Quoting newfound09:

Quoting momof3superkids:

newfound09
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 7:05 PM

I would hate to move. I have lived in the area I currently do since I was born. It would be a huge adjustment.

Quoting mgarze:

maaking a move from miami, fl.to nc..I lived in miami since dsy one..Also my father inlaws death to brain cancer.

Susanmomof
by on Aug. 27, 2011 at 2:04 AM

Losing my brother that I was very close to

newfound09
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2011 at 8:21 AM
:-(

Quoting Susanmomof:

Losing my brother that I was very close to

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 15, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Divorce.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nbarnes0018
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Losing my mother-in-law about a week ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)