Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a just LITTLE.....???

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:11 AM
  • 34 Replies

OCD?   About anything?    What?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bupkie
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:13 AM

I admit, I am a little OCD about the hand washing....   

It's the first thing I do when I come home... before I eat...  after I touch doorknobs and frequently touched surfaces, the pets.... blow my nose.... 

Yep... I'm all about the frequent hand washing!   (See what having babies does to a person?)

wavymom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM

I am also a little OCD. When I was 19 yrs old and married. We lived in a trailer, by the airport. My husband at the time worked second shift. When I was making dinner I turned a burner on, the gas came out but no flame. I left it on. After 11:00 pm when he got home it took him forever to wake me up. I was so lucky he was able to get me awake. I check everything before I leave the house. I have to give myself a little extra time to do this.

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Yes! Dishes in the sink. I can't stand it
heathermichelle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I am OCD about everything. Everything has a place here in my house and it it gets moved and not put back in the same spot, it drives me crazy

karla85
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:28 PM
Not that I can think of right now, but here is a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jajamama
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:45 AM

food in the bathroom i dont care is its bubble gum  there is NO FOOD in my bathroom!!! i wont share a spoon with anyone a fork a knife anythign else is fine but i cant share a spoon with anyone not even my son

married-in-06
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Yes this!

Quoting heathermichelle:

I am OCD about everything. Everything has a place here in my house and it it gets moved and not put back in the same spot, it drives me crazy

allhalls
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM

More things than I have time to type!! My worst one is the grocery store. I HAVE to have a list. I HAVE to get everything in a certain order so that it is in my shopping cart the right way. As I get things i HAVE to mark it off my list and put the price by it. When I go to check out everything HAS to be on the belt in the right order and bagged the right way(I usually ask to do this myself). THEN when I get home I have to unpack everything and group it all(cans, boxes, freezer, fridge, etc.) and it has to be put away with all the labels turned out and lined up and everything has to have the same thing behind it. That's my worst one but there are many many more, drives DH CRAZY!!!

Pink_Sunshine
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Itunes. All of my Albums have to have the correct Title, the Artwork has to be on every single Song. NO exceptions :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)