Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh no she didn't!!! **Abortion**

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 12:10 PM
  • 30 Replies

Poll

Question: Where do you stand on the abortion issue?

Options:

Pro-Life

Pro-Choice

Pro-Abortion

Pro-Life with exceptions (rape, incest, etc.)

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 42

View Results

by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arielsmomma1020
by BJ on Aug. 23, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Def pro life!

newfound09
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 5:57 PM

May I ask why? 

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Def pro life!

wakymom
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Pro-choice. Doubt I could ever have one, but I want to be the one to make that choice, not some policitian.

arielsmomma1020
by BJ on Aug. 23, 2011 at 9:01 PM
2 moms liked this
In general? I don't believe it is our right to murder an innocent child! I think women need to take responsibility for their actions...if they don't want to be a mother, fine...put ur child up for adoption. Why kill it?

Quoting newfound09:

May I ask why? 

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Def pro life!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newfound09
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 9:10 PM

So even with cases like incest and rape and severe deformalities you are against abortion? (just asking :) )

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

In general? I don't believe it is our right to murder an innocent child! I think women need to take responsibility for their actions...if they don't want to be a mother, fine...put ur child up for adoption. Why kill it?

Quoting newfound09:

May I ask why? 

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Def pro life!

arielsmomma1020
by BJ on Aug. 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Honestly, yes. I know its a harsh stance to take, but I still feel like we should not be murdering the child for the choices of others. I'm not completely heartless, I can understand why women would choose to abort under such circumstances, I just don't feel that it is right.

I also think that the father should have some rights. I don't think its fair that the man may really want the baby but yet the woman can abort anyways. (I'm talking like in marriages or relationships.) I just have no idea how that could ever be enforced and everything (like a rape case.)

Quoting newfound09:

So even with cases like incest and rape and severe deformalities you are against abortion? (just asking :) )

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Quoting newfound09:

May I ask why? 

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Def pro life!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 2:50 AM
Their body, their life, their choice
newfound09
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:23 AM
I see. First time I have ever heard that stance. :-)

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Honestly, yes. I know its a harsh stance to take, but I still feel like we should not be murdering the child for the choices of others. I'm not completely heartless, I can understand why women would choose to abort under such circumstances, I just don't feel that it is right.

I also think that the father should have some rights. I don't think its fair that the man may really want the baby but yet the woman can abort anyways. (I'm talking like in marriages or relationships.) I just have no idea how that could ever be enforced and everything (like a rape case.)

Quoting newfound09:

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Quoting newfound09:

May I ask why? 

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Def pro life!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 9:34 AM

I agree...

Quoting wakymom:

Pro-choice. Doubt I could ever have one, but I want to be the one to make that choice, not some policitian.

arielsmomma1020
by BJ on Aug. 24, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Which part?

Quoting newfound09:

I see. First time I have ever heard that stance. :-)

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Quoting newfound09:

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Quoting newfound09:

May I ask why? 

Quoting arielsmomma1020:

Def pro life!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)