It's hard being a new mom (or even an experienced mom to a new baby) and sometimes we do things we know we shouldn't, despite what all the experts say. But this is a safe place to share your secrets (PM me)—we'll never tell.

This Week's Secret:

My son is 4 months old and has been SUCH a good, sound sleeper. By now his sleeping is fairly predictable, enough so that I once took the dog on a brief walk while he slept. That worked, so I bumped it up a notch and started walking myself. Now I take short runs. I try to stay close, keep it around the block over and over, and I check in. I have done this maybe a dozen times and never had a problem. The baby is always still sleeping soundly and I am never gone long enough that he would be really crying even if he did wake up. But I also don't tell anyone. â€” Anonymous

This is a tricky one. Your baby is fine, right? It seems like it would be fine. The problem is, if something goes wrong and you miss it, you would never forgive yourself. A baby can suffocate in less time than it takes to walk around the block. That could even happen while you're home, but you would feel less like, "What if there was something I could have done?"

My opinion? This is a big don't. Hire a sitter.