Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You can now post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Check it out!:)

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Replies (311-320):
faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I was confused by this as well until I saw when this post was made, lol. 2011.

Quoting DixieL:

I thought you could always post ANON on Mom Confessions? I joined six months ago and you could then

DixieL
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Quoting faeriemom1972:

I was confused by this as well until I saw when this post was made, lol. 2011.

Quoting DixieL:

I thought you could always post ANON on Mom Confessions? I joined six months ago and you could then

Thank you for telling me. I was really confused when I read that. People always posted anon since I have been on here. I thought I was missing something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 188 on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

wait a minute. Couldn't we already do this ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 189 on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:06 PM

As it should be!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 190 on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Cool!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 191 on Sep. 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Is it worried that I want to see what it is like to mess around with a women and be friends with benifits

naughtia81
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I am engaged and he lives in hawaii and i see several; other ppl. am i really doing all that wrong were not married yet and i dont know what he is doing while i am here?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 192 on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Hi I am glad to join the group.   I am TTC at 41 and it has been difficult.   Hope we can share advises and  experiences.  

Berenice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 193 on Oct. 18, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Just want to confess : have an 11 month old baby. Hasn't had sex with hubby since the month before baby was born.Truth is Im so into mommy mood that I do not even care about. Sad part is that my hubby doesn't seem to care either :( I want to change this.. but not sure how. Any suggestions comments or criticism is welcome..  I just want to hear what other moms have to say . Thank you !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 194 on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:36 PM

A message to moms who allow their children to run amok in stores:

I now work in retail (not someting like a discount store whrein messes are expected)  full time while my DH  (who is basically disabled) is watching the kids. I make crap wages, but I am grateful for the job. I've been a SAHM for 10 years, and I am happy to have the opportunity. Usually, I enjoy it.

However, there are a few REALLY annoying things parents do (yes, it is often the kids' behavior, but the parents allow it...) Here are some guidelines to ensure that your retail associate will help you cheerily and not hate you:

1) Most of us have kids. We get that they are tired and hate shopping at the end of the day. If they get snotty with you, and you handle it, fine. If you are too busy looking for clearance deals and allow your child to destroy multiple displays, we get miffed. You know how it takes you an hour to fold and put away one week's worth of laundry (assuming you are awesome)? Imagine having to repair a completely destroyed display of 300+ shirts, folded immaculately (yes, they check the measurements) and sized appropriately, while also handling customer questions and running back and forth to the register and stock room...Should we have an employee scheduled on each shift to handle parents who don't care? Expect you prices to go up.

2) If your child DOES destroy a display, and you make some effort to make amends, you become our favourite customer. However, next time, either leave you kid at home (I know that is not always possible) or bring a stroller, just in case (my kids never needed strollers, as they were well-behaved.). If you kid is too big for a stroller, they should know better. I'm not talking about kids diagnosed with a condition. We expect that can happen,and we will deal with it. I'm talking about kids who are just jerks and literally run through the store dumping things over while their parents are oblivious that the employees (many of whom have to get up at 6 am get their kids ready for school will be there until 1am fixing your kid's mess).

3) A simple "thank you" goes a long way.

4) And, for one last time, DO NOT allow your child to destroy multiple displays. We're talking HOURS of work to fix them, and those hours may mean I get home well after 1 am and still have all of the daily stuff to care for during the day until I go to work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)