Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Afraid I'm not good enough.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am afraid that I'm not good enough sometimes for my df. His wife in my eyes was perfect. She was beautiful, creative, kind, and everyone loved her. It has been 8 years since she passed away and I can tell it still really hurts him when the anniversary of her death comes around each year. I think I am just feeling insecure because well I gained 40lbs with our dd and I still have not lost it and it has been a year and a half already. Also I know why they got married so fast but it still bothers me because we are not getting married until 4 years of being together. Just somethings bother me and I know its an insecurity of mine but it just hard to well not let it get to me.

Sorry I just had to get that out.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Replies (11-14):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2011 at 8:06 PM
Quoting LEXCEE:

they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder_dont try to compete,just be the person he fell in love with /as 4 ur weight -----always eat breakfeast-4 lunch have a salad-then at five or 6 eat ur regular meal but nothing after that.and if u get really hungry Β and u cant stand it any more make Β salad-try this for a month and u will see the pounds come off---alex

Thank you very much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 5:27 AM
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2014 at 5:35 AM
That's me exactly. I gained 40 pounds too, been a year and a half and I've only lost about 10.

I'm sorry for everything else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM
This is a super old post but thank you very much.
We are married now and I'm pregnant with our second child.

Quoting Anonymous: That's me exactly. I gained 40 pounds too, been a year and a half and I've only lost about 10.

I'm sorry for everything else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN