Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm married to a man & I want this girl as my girlfriend..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I met a girl on another website and I have it bad for her.I'm not "in love" with her exactly.She finishes my thoughts, we click, and we have so much in common.My DH is even ok,if she's my girlfriend, and doesn't care as long as I don't leave him, and I won't do that i do love my DH, but I don't want to mess with something that might be too messy.That fact she shares the same feelings in return makes this even more tempting..

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2011 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
newfound09
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2011 at 5:06 PM
If its a risk you're willing to take then go ahead. I haven't found the right submissive woman for me...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2011 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

if there is even the littliest doubt in ur mind it may be too messy, stay away!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2011 at 5:29 PM

I kind of agree with this.  But also, only you know if it's worth it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

if there is even the littliest doubt in ur mind it may be too messy, stay away!

Cynt1020
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 5:36 PM

i think if u play with fire u get burned....

Just be true to ur self sweety....

arielsmomma1020
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 5:41 PM
I agree with this...well not the second part but I'm not attracted to women LOL

Quoting newfound09:

If its a risk you're willing to take then go ahead. I haven't found the right submissive woman for me...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2011 at 7:49 PM

So here is the thing....

I found out that I liked girls after 10 years of marriage, or should I say I finally gave in to my feelings.  I talked to DH about it and decided the best thing to do was to bring someone into our marriage that would ultimately be a girlfriend to us both and possibly end up being like a aunt to our children.

I thought that since I wanted to have sex with someone else it would just be easier for us to both to have sex with her, to be fair I guess.  There was someone we both really liked, in the end she just wanted my husband and was only with me to get to him.  Girl two used us for sex only and gave me an STD (which I did not know about until much later).  She had a fiance' that she hid from us so we stopped talking to her before the whole STD thing came out.  Last girl was younger and honestly in the end we just did not click, she is too imature to be even my friend but now I have the problem of her talking/texting  my husband.  He sees it as they are just friends but I had to make sure they knew I was okay with the just friends but nothing sexual at all.  

I know you just want a girlfriend but take it from me most men are only going to put up with that for so long before they want in, out of the marriage, or wants to have a girlfriend of his own.  We had a rock solid marriage before this and now I am paranoid and I am starting to not like this girl.  I don't think they are talking to each other sexually but it is weird that he talks to her because he slept with her.  Think of it as an ex being a friend.  I feel like I created this monster and now I can't stop it.  They both know how I feel and she tries to be my friend but I am just repulsed by  the idea.  Just know what you are getting into.  I thought a girlfriend would be great but now I am not so sure. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Somebody's feelings always end up getting smashed.

Not worth the risk, IMO.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)