Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he never found out

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i was with baby daddy, we were together for 6 years. in that time frame i have cheated on him three time. on the last one i got pregnant. his 5year old son, well its not his. thankfully my son looks like me, so he never questioned it. the real baby daddy is really dead beat, always in jail, i think this time he is in for life, so rumors say he killed some one. should i confess now or leave it as it is.

update

so, yea, it got to his ears. he had requested me to do a DNA test. i fought for a lil asking y know and y he don't believe me. he says iv been hearing rumours. i say that's what it is just rumors. so, forget about it. so he does the DNA behind my back. i must be blessed, the boy is his...YAY. tho i will never say i had an affair. now that is off my chest. and i never had to confess.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
NookBoookMom
by on Oct. 29, 2011 at 6:23 PM

wow! I am sorry but thats pretty crappy and childish of you to do, to have a man thinking he has a child and raising him with expenses etc and u continued to live on a lie thats just sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 29, 2011 at 10:12 PM

If you tell him, then your marriage is over. Even if he forgives you, he's not gonna feel the same way about your son! 

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2011 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Your son and your baby's father( I hate the word baby daddy lol) deserve to know. Woman up and deal with the consequences. 

ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2011 at 10:34 PM

i would tell him,but i really don't think u will.

poohlover515
by on Oct. 29, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Both men and that child deserve the truth! Hopefully you're child wont suffer because of a bad decision on your part.

Stephanie329
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Sounds like you have some major psychological issues, and are hanging out with bad people. Please get some psychiatric help. In the mean time, don't confess, no need to fuck up 3 lives.

Stephanie329
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2011 at 10:42 PM

She needs to keep the possible murderers out of her life and get some help.

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

Your son and your baby's father( I hate the word baby daddy lol) deserve to know. Woman up and deal with the consequences. 

karla85
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2011 at 12:29 AM

I have no idea, I would say confess but then your ds would be left with no dad, or keep it like this but your dh will live a lie for the rest of his life. It's a hard decision. But in the end the truth always finds a way to show itself. Good luck

jessecutez
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2011 at 12:31 AM

as is. dont screw yourself for nothing~

Vanilla_rayne
by on Oct. 30, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Keep it to yourself. Trust me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN