Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he never found out

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i was with baby daddy, we were together for 6 years. in that time frame i have cheated on him three time. on the last one i got pregnant. his 5year old son, well its not his. thankfully my son looks like me, so he never questioned it. the real baby daddy is really dead beat, always in jail, i think this time he is in for life, so rumors say he killed some one. should i confess now or leave it as it is.

update

so, yea, it got to his ears. he had requested me to do a DNA test. i fought for a lil asking y know and y he don't believe me. he says iv been hearing rumours. i say that's what it is just rumors. so, forget about it. so he does the DNA behind my back. i must be blessed, the boy is his...YAY. tho i will never say i had an affair. now that is off my chest. and i never had to confess.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2011 at 12:34 AM

ehhh some nasty peole here tonight , sorry cm can be nasty people make mistakes and your poor child has a n good father. he has a good one now im a b**** but i would do it

mrs.novoa09
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:41 AM
He is his dad in every way that counts

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think you should tell him now. After 5 years, just let it be.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:49 AM

That is HIS son  leave it alone 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Sounds like you need to call Maury

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:53 AM

This is very VERY sad and I hope the baby does not suffer from your bad decisions

BV88
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Oh man that's tough. Idk but good luck...and hopefully you stopped being slutty lol. Live and learn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:16 AM

I've been with my hubby for 4 years. 2 years into it, we split up. I swore I'd never go back to him. I met a guy, slept with him, got pregnant, and now I'm back with hubby after a 3 month split. He knows I slept with someone else and there's a possibility that our baby isn't his. He's horrible with dates and I've convinced him that our son is his, but deep down I don't think he is.

huntin_mama
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 6:49 AM

It's a hard thing but u needa tell. It's selfish not to. It will cause stress and problems but in the long run, clear air is best. As long as he's been in the baby's life, he prob won't walk out on him. But your son deserves to know who his real dad is as well as that his 'daddy' chose to be his dad (that's what i tell my DD since her bio dad is dead beat). For medical reasons, you and your son need to know bio dad's info. Honesty is always best policy to prevent 5 year old lies...your son and your good man deserve better

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been with my hubby for 4 years. 2 years into it, we split up. I swore I'd never go back to him. I met a guy, slept with him, got pregnant, and now I'm back with hubby after a 3 month split. He knows I slept with someone else and there's a possibility that our baby isn't his. He's horrible with dates and I've convinced him that our son is his, but deep down I don't think he is.

im glad im no the only one

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)