Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Man a what weekend

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:39 PM
  • 2 Replies

so this whole weekend we were running around showing my kids costumes to everyone that wouldn't get to see it and we were glad we did but now i am suffering in the long run.

I started on friday with a little bit of body aches, and chills, went to bed and couldn't sleep because i ended up with night sweats, and sore throat. All that when away during the day on Saturday so i went and visited with family, and we got home and my throat was really sore and i grabbed cough drop and it helpd.  then we went to bed and i couldn't sleep again since my  body ached, was getting hot flashes and night sweats and even had to take cough drops to soothe my  throat in the middle of the night.  Then sunday came and i felt better and started taking Sudafed and that has been working for my nose now. We took my boys trick or treating in 2 different towns, and put them to bed by 7:30pm.

and today i am so exhusted, but yet i am doing laundry and dealing with my 1 year old who is crabby no matter what i do and my 3 and half year old asking if he can go to the fire truck that let him sit in it last night, and a dog who can't make up if she wants to stay inside or outside.

It's just a rough day and with me not feeling good the house is falling apart.

by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
angie729
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2011 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:20 AM

randomly bumping an old post i found

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN