Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't know how much more I can take.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I have no friends.Just about all my family are drunks or druggies.I'm seriously depressed and have no one to talk to.I feel like taking a bottle of pills and going down a alley and it being the end of me.And before any one asks I'm straight edge.I have pills for my depression.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Erika_Wheeler09
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Well you should try to find some one like a consular to talk to about this because its not good to be feeling that way, i can understand what its like not having any friends and family members that care more about drinking then spending time together, one of the main reasons i joined cafemom was because i was sick of NEVER talking to any one and not being understood by my friends because they didnt have kids. im always here to talk if you need someone to talk ! and i also have my own group on here its small but nice place to post and meet new people you should come check it out!!!  www.cafemom.com/group/115844   hope to see you there and i hope that you start feeling better soon talk it out more even if its on here! your never alone and your kids need their mom!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:17 PM
2 moms liked this

You're doing a good thing by opening up here.  It should give you some relief that even strangers on a website will take the time to respond and try to help you.  Pills don't always work, they can make things worse--take it from someone who knows.  Do you exercise?  Have you looked for groups to join in real life?  Do you have hobbies you could pursue? 

Keep talking to people online, if that's all you have for now.  You'd be surprised at the great friends you can make when you least expect it.  Seek people out with your interests, don't isolate yourself.  Decide, RIGHT NOW, that you don't want to live with sadness and despair, and look for all your options to get out of it.  You have a lot more control than you think, and people who care about you even though they've never met you.

Squishy72
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:19 PM
I'm in a similar boat. My family are nut jobs and I have no friends because none of them have children. Message me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Ziller
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

If you are serious about this, perhaps you should call 911. They will take you to a hospital where they can help you. The only reason I know about this is bc I have had this problem before, suicidal thoughts. I'm on anti-depressents too. My doctor says that if I ever have those thoughts, I should call 911 right away, so that I can get the proper help needed!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:29 PM

I'm so sorry.  Please know that you are not alone.  MANY of us feel that way.  I'm trying to not eat to hide from the pain.  I know that sounds lame, but it numbs me a little.

arielsmomma1020
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I think you need to talk to someone...anyone

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 2, 2011 at 9:15 PM

I feel like this at times. I really don't have any friends I feel like people only want you around when I'ts convinenent for them or when they have a problem and want someone to talk too. Very sorry you feel this way! I hope things improve for you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:13 AM
Bump!! ::
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN