Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell me

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:42 PM
  • 11 Replies

Let's gossip lol.

What is your favorite thing to do sexually... and do you enjoy doing that the most with your SO or was someone else better at pleasing you?

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Ziller
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:10 PM

oh wow! umm...... Doggie Style is my fave. My hubby does it best.... embarrassed mini

Mrs.Ziller
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:11 PM

BUMP!

DefiningMyself
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Quoting Mrs.Ziller:

oh wow! umm...... Doggie Style is my fave. My hubby does it best.... embarrassed mini

Haha this is the confession group lol.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Mrs.Ziller
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:20 PM

I'm an open book, so it's okay......

Quoting DefiningMyself:

Quoting Mrs.Ziller:

Haha this is the confession group lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:21 PM
My husband is wonderful at giving oral! He does it everytime we have sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:23 PM

Anything that catches him off guard.  Like if he is shaving I will sit on the bathroom counter with no panties under my nightgown, inch it up for a show...

Its funny to make him late for a meeting because he couldnt resist.  He likes to call me temptress. or evil temptress if he is already going to be late. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:28 PM

I love being dominated.  Unfortunately, my husband doesn't do that very well.

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:29 PM

I love when my df gives me oral because omg every time he does not stop until I have gotten off like 3 times.

I have only been with him so I don't have anyone to compare to but the sex if mind blowing I always have to cover my mouth so I don't wake our dd up lol.

Mrs.Ziller
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:33 PM

I have yet to find to know any guy who gave good oral, and my hubby refuses to do so. I'm jealous.    ;)

Erika_Wheeler09
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 5:34 PM

Oral and doggie style and hubby does them both best! he acually watched a how to video on oral when he was younger because he was bored hehe! it worked out for me hes a GREAT leaner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)