Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i feel really bad about this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
but.... My first true love contacted me. and I met up with him. we hooked up and had a relationship for several months even though he was in a on and off again relationship with his sons mother.. shes now pregnant. and i wish more than anything it was me. so we could be together still...... i sometimes wish that the baby was not his or she would take off back to IL .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM

There is nothing quite like meeting up with your first true love after years apart and that hook up ! OH I remember that experience even now so many years later. Does she know about you I wonder?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:51 PM
she dosent.. I look at her facebook all the time too. :/ i sometimes want to make up a fake profile and tell her about us....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erika_Wheeler09
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:53 PM

wow that would be super hard to deal with. first love and all.. have you talked to him and told him how you feel ? maybe he feels the same way i mean i know there is a baby invouled but thats never a good reason to stay in a realtionship he can be apart of the babies life just not be witht he women

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:56 PM
we have talked about it. and he does feel the same way. but if she finds out. she will leave with their five year old son and try her hardest not to let him see them.... shes a bitch. $ told him we would take her to court..... I wish she would just leave....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:22 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:04 PM
wow... i am sorry lady....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newfound09
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Awww *HuGs*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:56 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)