Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I love this new confessions

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:24 PM
  • 49 Replies
2 moms liked this

I really like this new group. I like that we can post anonymously. To many bashers on CM and nothing is done about it. People have feelings and certain things people say hurt. CM does not take things serious enough. I used to be sucidial about 6 months ago due to cyberbullying but now I just ignore it, my life is great- no complaints just pure happiness. I live my life to the fullest with NO REGRETS! I learned from my mistakes, and I can forgive but never forget- but with that being said - when you mess with my children or family I will never forgive or forget! KARMA will get that ass in return(as of today).... I am sure there are more moms out there that feel this exact way!

Vent over.

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElectricYouth
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh and another thing this is my new hangout. NC has gotten old and too much drama. Anyone with me???? I am leaving NC tonight!!

CM this was a awesome move to make this groups :)

Thanks!!!

couponluv72
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

you rock

SavageCarnation
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree! I'm in LOVE with this group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ElectricYouth:

Oh and another thing this is my new hangout. NC has gotten old and too much drama. Anyone with me???? I am leaving NC tonight!!

Thanks!!!

I always get pulled back...I try and i try, but always the temptation to reading "evil" brings me back there. I know I need to give it up, I know that group is very unhealthy yet it entertains me sooooo

ElectricYouth
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:56 PM

I enjoy going in there for a good drama fix but I am not up for being stalked while in there. 

Quoting couponluv72:

Quoting ElectricYouth:

Thanks!!!

I always get pulled back...I try and i try, but always the temptation to reading "evil" brings me back there. I know I need to give it up, I know that group is very unhealthy yet it entertains me sooooo

ElectricYouth
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:57 PM

thank you

Quoting couponluv72:

you rock

couponluv72
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:58 PM

i think I need NC intervention, its an unhealthy addiction

ElectricYouth
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 9:00 PM

hehehehe. I will go in there for a sec just to check my post that is up and then leave. This is my new addiction.

Quoting couponluv72:

couponluv72
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 9:02 PM

i have been starting to spend more and more time here too, with the anon option it makes it less likely to suffer the same bashing and bulllying that goes on in NC. but overall this group seems a little more mature and compassionate, not stupidly so,but compassionate

Quoting ElectricYouth:

hehehehe. I will go in there for a sec just to check my post that is up and then leave. This is my new addiction.

Quoting couponluv72:

ElectricYouth
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Same here. If I see bashing I just move around. I am not one for bashing unless you talk about my kids and that has been done several times in the past by a member. I  feel like this is more of my type group. More adult talk, and compassion. 

Quoting couponluv72:

i have been starting to spend more and more time here too, with the anon option it makes it less likely to suffer the same bashing and bulllying that goes on in NC. but overall this group seems a little more mature and compassionate, not stupidly so,but compassionate

Quoting ElectricYouth:

Quoting couponluv72:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)