Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Strip Clubs

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:44 PM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this

Where do you stand on your SO/DH going to a strip club with buddies?

I wouldn't be upset, as long as he was honest about going. I married a man who finds strip clubs appalling though, so I'm his personal stripper! hahahaha

by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anikahaynes1
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:45 PM
Its a no in my house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Namaste17
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:47 PM
That's a no in my house as well. I wouldn't even consider going to one out of respect for dh, so I expect him to have the same respect for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:50 PM

My husband is not interested in such things, which I am so thankful for.  I would not tolerate it.  I don't believe in traditional bachelor parties either and would dump a guy who had one.

supermumof3
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:53 PM

As long as he told me ahead of time and its a once in a great while, I would mind. If he was a frequent flyer then no, I would be ok. My husband has gone. He was not really all that into it. ( so he says) I think I have gone more times than he has to see MALE Strippers. He was fine with it.

ElectricYouth
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:55 PM

I have no problem with it. We actually used to go to them when we first started dating. Now that we are married, we don't have time with his job.

Mrs.Ziller
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:02 PM

I would luv to go with my hubby bc I'm also bi-curious. He doesn't KNOW I'm bi-curious however. I've brought up that we could both go, and he rejected the idea instantly, saying that I was crazy.

Quoting ElectricYouth:

I have no problem with it. We actually used to go to them when we first started dating. Now that we are married, we don't have time with his job.

Pink_Sunshine
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:02 PM

Strip clubs have never been our thing. We pretty much not into that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:10 PM

I'd rather he didn't.  But as long as he wasn't a "frequent flyer" as a pp said, I wouldn't mind.  Definitely no lap dances though.  The least those are is foreplay and at worst dry sex.  Enjoying the show and being part of the show are two very different things IMO.

kikibix
by Platinum Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:10 PM

He doesn't go and I don't think he has any interest in going.  As the father of 2 girls I think activities like that creep him out and offend him.  He dumped an old friend for being what he thought was too much of a pervert.

macksmom716
by Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
no big in our house...i worked at a strip club for 9yrs or so and i had a blast there and met lots of interesting ppl...its not all skank-hos and old perverts...tho there are plenty of both...alot of men go for something different to do thats not the usual bar or whatever.....i used to spend many nights watching sports and hanging with the boys with nothing sexual involved....aside from myself being half dressed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)