Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hit him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Well about a month ago OH and I had a massive fight, he'd been drinking so it normally happened. Anyway he was walking out of the room and our 4 week old kitten walked in front of him and he kicked it across the room. I went psycho and puched him on the top of the head like 4 times. Then I called the cops on myself (don't ask...) OH thought it was funny in the morning but the police have taken it a little to far now. I
 have a domestic violence order on me (temp atm) and have to go to trial in dec to see if it stays for two years. OH thinks its a load of BS because the order is to protect ongoing abuse victims, not couples that have small tiffs.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Have you ever hit your other half? 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2011 at 5:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 5, 2011 at 5:17 AM
1 mom liked this
No I have not. But honestly if he can kick your kitten acrossed the room what makes you think he won't do it to you? And I don't think it is ever okay to put hands on someone unless in self-defense.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 6:50 AM

I Bitch Slapped my husband once. He was yelling at me (Well we were BOTH yelling lol) and he got close to my face...so I slapped him. I usually have WAY more self control, but that day...we were both extrememly stressed. I felt bad about it afterwards...especially when after I slapped him he yells at me "I LOVE YOU" and then walks out. lol. We can't help but laugh about it now though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 6:54 AM

Almost. I almost threw a big ass flashlight at him just the other day. Soooo close. 

mommasbabies77
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 6:55 AM
Only when he startled me by touching me when I was sleeping. He knows better now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:42 AM

I have not

jbyrd898
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:45 AM

No

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:45 AM

I punched mine in the back of the skull and broke my hand.  this was before kids and it involved alcohol.  oops!  I learned my lesson..

JenieceMojica
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:46 AM

no i have not

marie85
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:51 AM
LOL why on earth did you call the cops on yourself. I know you said don't ask. The police can take over the case a push charges on you themselves. That sucks , I hope they don't stick. I would punch the crap out of my DH if he did that to our animal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:59 AM

I hope this comes up anonymous or I'm in the shit lol!

Well me and OH had this on going argument, every time he drank, that if I hit him the cops could arrest him (something to do with sexist cops or something) so I was pretty delusional and figured I'd prove him wrong lol! Didn't realise we were getting the one stupid cop in town. If it had of been any of the others they would have told us to grow up and go to bed. Even if they do put the full order on me, OH is just going to put in a revocation order along with me so it doesn't stand lol!

Quoting marie85:

LOL why on earth did you call the cops on yourself. I know you said don't ask. The police can take over the case a push charges on you themselves. That sucks , I hope they don't stick. I would punch the crap out of my DH if he did that to our animal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)