Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I won't read it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

If I open a post and it's in

itty bitty font

or pink

or is 3,000 words long with no paragraphs or breaks in it and just goes on and on and on and your eyes never get a break. 

I will not read it.

THAT is my confession for today.

For the love of my eyes - put a little white space in your posts if they're long. I could care less if they're in the right place gramatically - just put some breaks in there PLEASE.

And that light pink SUCKS as a font. Who can read that?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leopard44
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:18 AM
6 moms liked this

So you won't read this?

Or this?

And you definitely will not be readig some that I'm going to ramble on and on about for a few paragraphs without spaces because I can really not be f'd to put big spaces in. Not really I normally do but I just cannot be honest and that is the total truth how annoying am I?And you definitely will not be readig some that I'm going to ramble on and on about for a few paragraphs without spaces because I can really not be f'd to put big spaces in. Not really I normally do but I just cannot be honest and that is the total truth how annoying am I?And you definitely will not be readig some that I'm going to ramble on and on about for a few paragraphs without spaces because I can really not be f'd to put big spaces in. Not really I normally do but I just cannot be honest and that is the total truth how annoying am I?And you definitely will not be readig some that I'm going to ramble on and on about for a few paragraphs without spaces because I can really not be f'd to put big spaces in. Not really I normally do but I just cannot be honest and that is the total truth how annoying am I?

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I CAN'T SEE YOU!

lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:57 PM
bored bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:00 PM

It's not just the light pink I have a problem with.....light yellow and that awful bright green are horrible too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I'm with ya!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I agree.  I never read long posts that are poorly written, and if the font is small or a faint color, I don't bother with it either.  I just don't care that much.

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I agree.

There was someone who posted a lengthy reply in THIS color font and I mentioned how it hurt my eyes to read.  Her response was, well then don't look at it.  

Sheer Brilliance right there.

maxswolfsuit
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:06 PM
2 moms liked this

You're right, that light pink font sucks. Great post!!

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I have the best color of them all! LOL

maxswolfsuit
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Oooohhh  fancy!

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

I have the best color of them all! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)