Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I USE GREAT VALUE PRODUCTS

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:35 PM
  • 86 Replies

IDK why ppl have a problem with store brand. we  have been using the great value walmart brand for 3yrs now. Be it veggies, diapers, crackers, soadas whatever. it all is the same..well sometimes lol.

Do you use store brand or are u a name brander? lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoachyMom
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:38 PM
Whatever is on sale or cheapest is what we buy. We buy name brand for a few items though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
praisinghim2day
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:38 PM

I'm a name brander snob for some things... but for the most part, I'm with you! :)  I love GV brand :)  I absolutely love the GV plastic wrap... it's the BEST!!!

MoonShadow3
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:39 PM

if the name brand is a like 40cents more we'll get it . but usually can of green beans are like $1.08 and we can get gv type for 50 cents less we will bc I LOVE green beans lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:39 PM
I like archer farms at Target, and some Publix green wise generics.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MoonShadow3
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:40 PM

lol we have that and i hate it. I can never get it to stay on. IDK if i'm doing it wrong, probably am but oh well. the glad wrap kind that is supposed to cling easily doesn't work for me either

Quoting praisinghim2day:

I'm a name brander snob for some things... but for the most part, I'm with you! :)  I love GV brand :)  I absolutely love the GV plastic wrap... it's the BEST!!!

MoonShadow3
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:40 PM

oohhh they have awesome chips :P

Quoting Anonymous:

I like archer farms at Target, and some Publix green wise generics.

Ann7227
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:42 PM

I use store products but there are somethings I like better when it's the name brand.

ickybanana
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:57 PM

I usually get whatever is cheapest.

lady-J-Rock
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 3:05 PM

I use some Great Value Products but the canned veggies are yucky. I only buy the wegmans canned veggies. I won't buy their haburger meat either. Too much fat.

Vibrant.Heart
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 3:06 PM

I often get store brand.  However, there are things that just don't taste the same.  I love Coke.  I will not buy store brand Coke.  I sip on it, and store brand (even Pepsi) goes flat before I get the chance to drink it all.  

I buy most of my beauty products name brand (shampoo and conditioner, even if it's Suave, etc), Febreze, trash bags, dish soap, although I buy store brand dishwasher detergent.  

Most store brand beauty products/smell good stuff don't work as well as name brand.  Foods though, they taste mostly the same.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)