Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what your most insecure feature?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

it can be physical or emotional or mental?

mine would have to be my stomache and the stretchmarks. I am 5'1 and about 120lbs, so my weight is on track- but my kids GOT ME on the stretchmarks. I had stretchmarks that start right under my boobs and go all the way down to my cooch! from one side to the other!

i wear a size 5 jeans, and becase there is so much extra skin, i i always have this hang over the from of my pants, and when i take my pants off you can see where my pants were because i have that stupid "baby pouch"!!

what i'd do to have my pre-baby body back!! luckily, i am all about a tummy tuck and my boyfriend and I have decided that after we have our first child, i'm getting one!!! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emeraldangel20
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:34 PM

my weight

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:39 PM
I would have to say its a toss up between my weight and my boobs. I am working on the weight part so I would love to have a boob job.
MonkeyPeanut79
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:45 PM

Physically it's my weight. I had lost 16 pounds but then I got sick and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. finally figured out it was my gallbladder and I had surgery yesterday and they took it out. But the last few weeks I bloated up a lot and gained everything back. Can't wait until I heal and can get back to exercising :)

Emotionally I think my biggest problem is I care way to much about what other people think about me. It has seriously stopped me from doing things I feel are right for myself because i'm so worried about what people are saying. I've been working on that though because I hate it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:54 PM

My boobs. My left is a smaller, and they look 'deflated'. And i have a dark patch of sking along my butt crack, it looks lke a birthmark, i hate it.

davnrori
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:02 PM

I don't have any emotional insecurities but I freakin' hate my upper arms! Even when I was a size 4, they were the fattest part of my body. After three kids, I'm a 10/12 and I'm so embarassed by my old lady flab arms. I never wear sleeveless shirts or shirts with really short sleeves and I never, ever, EVER wave really big at anyone because I'm afraid it'll look like bat-wings flappin', lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:24 PM

My body, pretty much in its entirety. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:50 PM

my nose and no neck

ElectricYouth
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I am OR was severely insecure. Someone bashed it in my head that I am the ugliest person inside and out. I have always been told I am pretty so that one bitch is not gonna make feel insecure anymore. Sorry I don't have to lie about getting a procedure done to make you lose weight to make you feel better. Why lie about something so stupid? Is she that insecure? SAD!

GwenGray
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 10:01 PM

For me it's my weight, breasts, theights, streatch marks, and my biggest one is my PTSD. Out of all of them, my PTSD is my biggest. That is not something I can just change in a month or a year or 10 years even. But my body I can change all I want. (I have belly danced for YEARS, so weight loss is pretty easy)

BabyFetus Ticker

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 10:07 PM

My hips/thighs. They're pretty wide and they definitely "flare".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)