Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what your most insecure feature?

Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

it can be physical or emotional or mental?

mine would have to be my stomache and the stretchmarks. I am 5'1 and about 120lbs, so my weight is on track- but my kids GOT ME on the stretchmarks. I had stretchmarks that start right under my boobs and go all the way down to my cooch! from one side to the other!

i wear a size 5 jeans, and becase there is so much extra skin, i i always have this hang over the from of my pants, and when i take my pants off you can see where my pants were because i have that stupid "baby pouch"!!

what i'd do to have my pre-baby body back!! luckily, i am all about a tummy tuck and my boyfriend and I have decided that after we have our first child, i'm getting one!!! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:34 PM

my weight

by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:39 PM
I would have to say its a toss up between my weight and my boobs. I am working on the weight part so I would love to have a boob job.
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:45 PM

Physically it's my weight. I had lost 16 pounds but then I got sick and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. finally figured out it was my gallbladder and I had surgery yesterday and they took it out. But the last few weeks I bloated up a lot and gained everything back. Can't wait until I heal and can get back to exercising :)

Emotionally I think my biggest problem is I care way to much about what other people think about me. It has seriously stopped me from doing things I feel are right for myself because i'm so worried about what people are saying. I've been working on that though because I hate it. 

by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:54 PM

My boobs. My left is a smaller, and they look 'deflated'. And i have a dark patch of sking along my butt crack, it looks lke a birthmark, i hate it.

by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:02 PM

I don't have any emotional insecurities but I freakin' hate my upper arms! Even when I was a size 4, they were the fattest part of my body. After three kids, I'm a 10/12 and I'm so embarassed by my old lady flab arms. I never wear sleeveless shirts or shirts with really short sleeves and I never, ever, EVER wave really big at anyone because I'm afraid it'll look like bat-wings flappin', lol.

by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:24 PM

My body, pretty much in its entirety. 

by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:50 PM

my nose and no neck

by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I am OR was severely insecure. Someone bashed it in my head that I am the ugliest person inside and out. I have always been told I am pretty so that one bitch is not gonna make feel insecure anymore. Sorry I don't have to lie about getting a procedure done to make you lose weight to make you feel better. Why lie about something so stupid? Is she that insecure? SAD!

by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 10:01 PM

For me it's my weight, breasts, theights, streatch marks, and my biggest one is my PTSD. Out of all of them, my PTSD is my biggest. That is not something I can just change in a month or a year or 10 years even. But my body I can change all I want. (I have belly danced for YEARS, so weight loss is pretty easy)

BabyFetus Ticker

by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 5, 2011 at 10:07 PM

My hips/thighs. They're pretty wide and they definitely "flare".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN