Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what your most insecure feature?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

it can be physical or emotional or mental?

mine would have to be my stomache and the stretchmarks. I am 5'1 and about 120lbs, so my weight is on track- but my kids GOT ME on the stretchmarks. I had stretchmarks that start right under my boobs and go all the way down to my cooch! from one side to the other!

i wear a size 5 jeans, and becase there is so much extra skin, i i always have this hang over the from of my pants, and when i take my pants off you can see where my pants were because i have that stupid "baby pouch"!!

what i'd do to have my pre-baby body back!! luckily, i am all about a tummy tuck and my boyfriend and I have decided that after we have our first child, i'm getting one!!! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Replies (31-36):
LoveBird89
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 11:22 PM

I'm way too shy and worried about how OTHERS feel about my appearance, I have stick calves, and ankles, and I hate my nose!

jbearr
by Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
My stomach, after I had my daughter it just has too much jiggle. I would love to have tight stomach skin back. Once I'm done having children I would love a tummy tuck.
Simplemamma4
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:36 PM

my arms and calves I was over weight as a child got thin then fat with the pregnancies now i am average and my arms and calves still look like an obese person but im working on it

catcameback
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:37 PM

My entire body.  

I used to like my hair at least.  But now that's falling out. So, all of it.

risaspieces
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:40 PM
My skin. I have eczema, psoriasis and cystic acne ( that finally is clearing up). I'm covered in scars from all of the above, plus a car accident I was in ,and just naturally being clumsy.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:42 PM
My teeth. I hate smiling cause of them even though I'm a happy person.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)