Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What what in da butt...

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:38 PM
  • 49 Replies

Tell me I'm not the only one here who likes it in the butt...

by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenital
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

i don't like it in the butt. i got a pink sock from it in my butt.

The part in red... explain. lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I like it very much!

BV88
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:46 PM
We've tried but its not my thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenital
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:47 PM

If you're forcing, you're doing it wrong. You need to relax. R-E-L-A-X and use lots of lube lol. Also go slow.

It hits your g-spot from the other side. For me, it's an instant, extended orgasm. Very nice. 

Quoting Anonymous:

never ever force any objects in there. that is all.

Quoting jenital:

Quoting Anonymous:

jenital
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl, you trollin' lol.

I wouldn't go for anal when you have diarrhea flu, ladies. Tip of the day. You're welcome.

Also, don't stick odd objects up there, it's not a storage compartment, unless you are a drug mule. :|

Quoting Anonymous:

it is just not my thang. the first time we did it i had the diarrhea flu. and we will just say it didn't end so good. the second time we did it, my SO was forcing strange objects up there. such as, tv remotes, a flashlight handle, a beer bottle. it was just very unpleasant for me. i don't plan on doing it again. ever.

Quoting jenital:

If you're forcing, you're doing it wrong. You need to relax. R-E-L-A-X and use lots of lube lol. Also go slow.

It hits your g-spot from the other side. For me, it's an instant, extended orgasm. Very nice. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jenital:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM

I've only done it twice in the butt, and I liked it. That was years ago,  and I was experimenting.  I wouldn't do it all the time, or even once a year.  But one day, I might do it again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:55 PM

i know it's completely insane. and completely embarassing. but i am not "trollin" 

not everyone can have this perfect life. sometimes i would like to forget about mine. thanks for making fun of me. it is very much appreciative.

Quoting jenital:

Girl, you trollin' lol.

I wouldn't go for anal when you have diarrhea flu, ladies. Tip of the day. You're welcome.

Also, don't stick odd objects up there, it's not a storage compartment, unless you are a drug mule. :|

Quoting Anonymous:

it is just not my thang. the first time we did it i had the diarrhea flu. and we will just say it didn't end so good. the second time we did it, my SO was forcing strange objects up there. such as, tv remotes, a flashlight handle, a beer bottle. it was just very unpleasant for me. i don't plan on doing it again. ever.

Quoting jenital:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jenital:

Quoting Anonymous:

jenital
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Did he assault you? You made it sound like you were a willing participant. I suggested anal secks, not anal assault. That's never fun.

Quoting Anonymous:

i know it's completely insane. and completely embarassing. but i am not "trollin" 

not everyone can have this perfect life. sometimes i would like to forget about mine. thanks for making fun of me. it is very much appreciative.

Quoting jenital:

Girl, you trollin' lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jenital:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jenital:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:59 PM
No I dont like it. Also I would be offended if my man asked for it a lot; if a man wants that a lot than either he is gay or your pussy is not tight enough, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 6, 2011 at 7:00 PM

you are just making fun of the situation. it was actually serious to me. do you really think i am going to come on my real screenname and tell everyone i had a pink sock? i don't think so. that is way too embarassing. sucks, this is the suppose to be the site of moms meeting other moms and trying to make friends. seems like veryone just wants to make fun of one another. no wonder people go under fake screennames now a days. i am not even going to bother responding back. it seems you are just making fun of me. 

Quoting jenital:

Did he assault you? You made it sound like you were a willing participant. I suggested anal secks, not anal assault. That's never fun.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jenital:

Girl, you trollin' lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jenital:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jenital:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)