Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confession time! Share with me

Posted by   + Show Post

Confession #1: when me and my husband get sexual i get nervous for some reason we have been together for 7 years. I don't know why.

Share with me mamas.

by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Replies (31-34):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:30 AM
The couple that i adopted my son from is expecting again....I'm happy that it will take attention away from my son.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:34 AM
I kinda enjoy being mean to this idiot at work, even though she brings it on herself. I've made her cry a few Times.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:17 AM
I often get uncomfortable during sex also. He sometimes just wants to do it out of the blue, and it's hard for me to just switch into a different mode so suddenly. I can't get into it, and then I get paranoid that he'll go find someone who will.

Another confession: My kids are always getting hurt while they're playing. I typically don't feel sympathetic. I just get annoyed at having to comfort them while they scream in my ear. I especially feel heartless when they get hurt doing things I told them not to do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:26 AM
I get really turned on watching videos of woman on woman action, or women playing with themselves. I have a fantasy of having sex with a woman.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN