Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession time! Share with me

Posted by   + Show Post

Confession #1: when me and my husband get sexual i get nervous for some reason we have been together for 7 years. I don't know why.

Share with me mamas.

by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this
sometimes i really really wish i didnt have kids..they just tie me down n i get no personal time i mean hell i cant even use the damn bathroom by myself
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:27 PM

I fear rejection. I also fear success. WTH is wrong with me..?

I have deep love for God and believe in heaven & hell. I also believe when you call angels they come, you might not like the answer they give you but they always answer.

I can't stand people who constantly bash God. If you don't believe then don't, I don't care what your theories are. 

I dislike kids who treat their parents like doormats. I don't believe in "it's the parent's fault" theory. It's not always the parents fault.

I secretly wish my mother was dead.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:41 PM
I can't wait till my cousin's pregnancy secret comes out so I can tell her mom "IN YOUR MOTHERF*CKEN FACE!!" She used to trash talk me and my sister's and the way my mom would raise us. My mom wouldn't let us have bf's. My aunt let's her daughter do anything she freaking wants. Like have sex in her own house, she let's her get away with anything. And she just turned 16 and she's knocked up by a very immature 18yr old. So I really can't wait till this secret comes out so I can tell the b*tch off!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Would love to have sex with another woman!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:47 PM

i love the "release" feeling when i go number 1 or 2.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I worship the devil.  I am very much into black majic as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I have given oral to 5 guys at once.  It was for a gangbang I participated in.  It's definitely not something i share openly.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured