Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my dh left me

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
About an hour ago. Ge packed up his shit and left me a not while I was in the shower that said "im done" on it. I don't know where he went...or what to think. A part of me wants this, but the other part has NO clue how im gonna be a single parent. I honestly cannot take care of my kids alone. I haven't had a night by myself in years...I don't want to be home alone with my kids overnight.
It's my fault this is happening. It goes along with my other post about not being able to get over my ex.
I am confused and can't sleep. I don't know what to do...
Im not terrified of being without him so much as I am having to handle my kids alone and knowing that it's my fault that this is happening. :*(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Replies (21-26):
NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2011 at 8:01 PM

I can't help feeling sorry for your husband and his children on what you've done.  smh

enjen
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 9:37 PM

How or Why is ex in picture at all. There is a reason he was your ex... And there is a reason you chose to be with dh, I'm sorry but I can't blame dh for leaving if my ol man said he was thinking about one of his ex's and can't get her off his mind. that would be my cue to leave... why stay with someone you don't want? or why should he stay with someone who doesn't want him, but for security reasons? not a reason to base on a relationship. But! good news is you are at least open about it, and if you want to fix the relationship i think you can, and you will have a lot to prove to him... or if not  you will be able to step up to being a single parent, its alarming at first but you can do it.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2011 at 9:41 PM

I'll be honest. I don't have much sympathy for you.

If you ask me, you basically got what you wanted. If you really think you can't handle your kids by yourself, maybe you should let your husband have custody. You can then have this "perfect" life you keep dreaming of with your ex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:02 AM
I'm inlthe same boat. I just told my x that I can't talk to him nemore that our past had to be put and locked behind us. Its taking everything out of me to not talk to him! He was my bf and now I'm ruining any chance, of my families happiness and his too
IPorktheDead
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Ummmmm..... so the pity party is over your DH leaving you because you cant over the past? WOW. This is all your fault and yes you should feel like shit you just fucked up your kids lives by being a selfish twit. Congrats.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)