Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my dh left me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
About an hour ago. Ge packed up his shit and left me a not while I was in the shower that said "im done" on it. I don't know where he went...or what to think. A part of me wants this, but the other part has NO clue how im gonna be a single parent. I honestly cannot take care of my kids alone. I haven't had a night by myself in years...I don't want to be home alone with my kids overnight.
It's my fault this is happening. It goes along with my other post about not being able to get over my ex.
I am confused and can't sleep. I don't know what to do...
Im not terrified of being without him so much as I am having to handle my kids alone and knowing that it's my fault that this is happening. :*(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:06 AM
What's the title of your other post? I would like to read it, so I can reply to everything accordingly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Bump i'm in the same boat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:07 AM

awh thats sad, but if you really love him and want to make it work, you have to get the X feelings out of you life and let him know!

Vibrant.Heart
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:13 AM

I bumped it for you, it's called I can't get over my ex.

Quoting 3xangel:

What's the title of your other post? I would like to read it, so I can reply to everything accordingly.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Thank you. I just read it :-)

Quoting Vibrant.Heart:

Quoting 3xangel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vibrant.Heart
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:16 AM

No prob.

Quoting 3xangel:

Thank you. I just read it :-)

Quoting Vibrant.Heart:

Quoting 3xangel:

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* you are still wanting and fantasizing about the past/what could have been and in turn you are ruining your present and future. you need to realize that there is nothing you can do to have that past back and it's time that you make an effort to let go of the ex. you need to think about your kids and your dh. i think you need to get into some intense one on one counseling and marriage counseling on top of that (if you want to save your marriage). a good man is hard to find--take a look at some of the post in here and you will see that. you need to be content and grateful for having a good man by your side and get your head out of your butt and leave the ex in the past. you have some tough decisions to make and you need to start thinking about how you're going to answer them. good luck

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2011 at 3:04 AM
Im sorry. You CAN do this. Have you tried to talk to him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 8, 2011 at 9:01 AM

I can't get over my ex. Thanks.

Quoting 3xangel:

702Runnerd
by Member on Nov. 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

We always remember the past better than it was. It's not just about you anymore, if you don't want to be married than don't be, but look at your children and think what's best for them, One thing about being a parent is making life sacrifices for our children because at then end of the day they didn't ask for any of this. We make a decsion to bring them into this world and love and protect them, I know it sucks at times but you have to learn how to be selfless.

Get a new therapist and if you really want to try to make your family and marriage work get a marriage counselor and talk these feelings out and make the best decsion for you and your family. We all hit rough patches but it's how we handle and learn from them that make us stronger people. Do you want to see your current husband married to another women having more children and possible 50/50 custody of YOUR children?? Please think and get help before it's too late and the innocent get hurt. 

You and your family deserve the best of you. I wish you luck and I'm sorry you are going through this. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN