• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was abuused as a child!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:17 AM
  • 13 Replies
My sisters & I were mentally & verbally abused by our aunt (my mom's sister) and it's super hard for me to trust people with my kids, so I dnt leave my kids w/ anyone besides my bf or my MIL or my mom! Cus I only trust them! Sorry I had to kinda let this out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
msalice_21
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*

charlene2010
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:22 AM
Thanks!! :)

Quoting msalice_21:

*hugs*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:30 AM
I know how you feel my mother did that to me and I have a hard time with people. I am just now starting to really talk my mom again after all these years because she is medicated and it seems to be working, but it will still take a while to really build the trust back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:42 AM
I was mentally abused by one of my grandmothers and my aunt, also to an extent physically, I grew.up with my parents all strung out on dope, and was molested as a small child by a family member..I don't know why I don't have a hard time trusting people (although my children only go to certain people), I just have extreme low self esteem....but I understand the trust issues....
kaee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:52 AM
my dad would beat me and my 3 sisters and would take all his anger out on us throwing us against walls and choking us her pushed my little sister down the steps and he kicked me in my face all the time he would use me and my big sister as sex toys he raped me 7 times and my sister 9 . . . this is bring back bad flash backs:-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaee
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:54 AM
my dad would beat me and my 3 sisters and would take all his anger out on us throwing us against walls and choking us her pushed my little sister down the steps and he kicked me in my face all the time he would use me and my big sister as sex toys he raped me 7 times and my sister 9 . . . this is bring back bad flash backs:-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:08 AM

I was physically and sexually abused by my dad as a kid. My siblings and I spent years dodging flashlights or chairs..whataver he could get his hands on. I still have problems getting intimate with my bf at times because of the things that happened and I rarely leave my kids with anyone other than their dad.

charlene2010
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM
I'm sorry this happen to you! (Hugs)

Quoting kaee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlene2010
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:42 AM
(Hugs)

Quoting Anonymous:

I was physically and sexually abused by my dad as a kid. My siblings and I spent years dodging flashlights or chairs..whataver he could get his hands on. I still have problems getting intimate with my bf at times because of the things that happened and I rarely leave my kids with anyone other than their dad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlene2010
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Life was super rough growing up, we were hit if smthn was done RIGHT! And I remember one time my older sister was cleaning the dishwasher out & I guess this lady didn't think she was doing it right & she shoved my sister's head in the dishwasher. I was standing right there when it happened and as I started to cry she then came up to me & slapped the crap out of me for crying! I still remember this like it was yesterday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)