Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ACCEPTANCE CHALLENGE

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:58 AM
  • 6 Replies
5 moms liked this

word for today, acceptance! try to put it in action, just because you dont agree with someone, or have opposite opinions, different religion, no religion, is no reason to bash that person or attack them! maybe take the time today to ask someone why it is they feel how they do, and accept them for who they are even if you dont really understand or agree,

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
auroragold
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:33 AM

bump

MzR6Mo2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:59 AM
Def going to do this today :) or try
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:21 AM

But what do you see as acceptance? 

Some woman may come here and say, "I have my grandma chained to a bed because I cash her SS checks."

Some women may say Im a B when I say that she should have social services called on her for elder abuse.  Too many women here think it is not accepting to simply disagree.  While I think abot 80% of the women here are completely trashy and stupid I do try to give advice that is in a failry gentle tone.  Im seen as judgemental and rude simply because I disagree.  No matter how you do it some women cant handle a little advice. 

I feel like some of the women here were raised in a completely disfunctional manner and have NO CLUE how to be a good wife and mother.  However with a little sound advice they could improve things greatly.  It is not mean to genuinely want a better life for someone else.

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Well I guess in this case accept that thereafter nothing you can do for them, they obviously don't want help

Quoting NDADanceMom:

But what do you see as acceptance? 

Some woman may come here and say, "I have my grandma chained to a bed because I cash her SS checks."

Some women may say Im a B when I say that she should have social services called on her for elder abuse.  Too many women here think it is not accepting to simply disagree.  While I think abot 80% of the women here are completely trashy and stupid I do try to give advice that is in a failry gentle tone.  Im seen as judgemental and rude simply because I disagree.  No matter how you do it some women cant handle a little advice. 

I feel like some of the women here were raised in a completely disfunctional manner and have NO CLUE how to be a good wife and mother.  However with a little sound advice they could improve things greatly.  It is not mean to genuinely want a better life for someone else.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 1, 2014 at 10:13 PM
This is really cool, I'm going to do it
brn_ied_txn
by Member on Sep. 2, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Awesome post and definitely something everyone should try. Everyone has things they are not going to agree with others about but asking for clarification on why someone feels/believes etc the way they do helps open up non defensive lines of communication and possibly even giving advice that others may try. Good idea.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)