Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf is wrong with me?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I'm sexually attracted to a few of our male friends and sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a threesome with one and dh. We have had a threesome before, but with a girl. It turned out great and hasn't affected our marriage or friendship with the girl. We have discussed having a threesome with a guy and haven't decided if it would be a good idea or not. I think we'd both rather not, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about it a lot. And it makes me feel like crap. I'm attracted to dh far more than anyone else and we have an AMAZING sex life, so I don't understand why I'm like this!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Maybe you should become swingers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Sounds like a natural curiosity i wouldnt worry too much about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Erika_Wheeler09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:33 AM

because your human and just because you got married doesnt mean you arent going to find other men attractive! have you talked to DH and seem what he has to say about it? or maybe you guys should try swinging, sounds like he is already wiling to experiment never hurts to ask.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Quoting Erika_Wheeler09:

because your human and just because you got married doesnt mean you arent going to find other men attractive! have you talked to DH and seem what he has to say about it? or maybe you guys should try swinging, sounds like he is already wiling to experiment never hurts to ask.

Well we did swing with a couple once, but they weren't ready and that made dh and I a little skeptical about swinging. Dh is far more willing to have a threesome with a girl, than guy or swing. Dh know about both guys, but I told him that I only actually WANT to sleep with one (which is true-I'd break the other guy in half because he is a twig haha.) He talked to the guy about swinging with us and he said he'd talk to the girl he was with at the time. They agreed that they'd rather me go have a threeso
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM
me with them and then her come over and have a threesome with dh and I. We didn't want that at all. I don't know how we would even approach the subject of having just a threesome with him. Oh and another reason the swinging didn't work out, was because they didn't communicate enough. Her man wanted just me there with them and when I said no, he told her she couldn't sleep with or touch dh, and neither of them told us that, or we would have stopped her when she jumped on dh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM
me with them and then her come over and have a threesome with dh and I. We didn't want that at all. I don't know how we would even approach the subject of having just a threesome with him. Oh and another reason the swinging didn't work out, was because they didn't communicate enough. Her man wanted just me there with them and when I said no, he told her she couldn't sleep with or touch dh, and neither of them told us that, or we would have stopped her when she jumped on dh.
Erika_Wheeler09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Me and DH tried once too but i was to hard to find other couples around us so we dont do it any more... i can see why your DH is alittle on the fence about a threesome with two men but you could always try it see what happens and if he doesnt like it then dont do it again? he seems pretty understanding maybe just say " hey hunny lets give it a try?"

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Erika_Wheeler09:

Well we did swing with a couple once, but they weren't ready and that made dh and I a little skeptical about swinging. Dh is far more willing to have a threesome with a girl, than guy or swing. Dh know about both guys, but I told him that I only actually WANT to sleep with one (which is true-I'd break the other guy in half because he is a twig haha.) He talked to the guy about swinging with us and he said he'd talk to the girl he was with at the time. They agreed that they'd rather me go have a threeso

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:23 AM

um, good luck.

allhalls
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

If you want the feeling of being with two men without not actually doing it try this. If you don't have a toy, get one. While you give DH oral let him use the toy on you. I know its not the same as having another person physically there but you can use your imagination for that part!! And if you happen to like anal, they have toys that are made to do both holes at the same time so it can be like having 3 guys at once!! LOL, just a suggestion...

elizabeth.mary
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:49 PM

This! That's what I do.

Quoting allhalls:

If you want the feeling of being with two men without not actually doing it try this. If you don't have a toy, get one. While you give DH oral let him use the toy on you. I know its not the same as having another person physically there but you can use your imagination for that part!! And if you happen to like anal, they have toys that are made to do both holes at the same time so it can be like having 3 guys at once!! LOL, just a suggestion...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)