Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am gonna have sex with....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

a woman. I've always been sexually interested in women but I was married to a man who hated the idea so I never got the chance to be with a woman but now I'm divorced and I don't have to worry about what he thinks. I have a friend who is bisexual and has volunteered lol to be my first and I'm going to oblige her next weekend. I feel incredibly liberated ever since my divorce and besides the one guy that I dated after leaving my ex, my friend will be the only other person I've "been with".

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Erika_Wheeler09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

:) enjoy lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Good for you have fun. Hubby and I think we want to have a threesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:21 AM

*HIGH FIVE* Congrats for exploring your sexuality!!! Sex with a woman is great! I loooove women, we are beautiful creatures! I am dying to have a threesome with my SO, but we are both jealous people that our relationship couldn't handle it.

Manderkinz1989
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Have fun!! :)
briesmomisback
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Its awesome :) Ive tried it lots!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:23 AM

have fun!!

poohlover515
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

What man HATES that?!?! I've never done it with DH, but just b/c I'm super jealous, and I'm pretty sure I'd cut a B****.....LOL!!! But I have partaken in the past!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:39 AM

He always used to say that he didn't want me leaving him for another woman.
I guess he didn't realize that I like penis way too much to be walking away from it. lol
But he fucked another woman, I found out, left him, got in to shape and look damn good so now he's kicking himself and I'm grateful he fucked up because had he not, I would have been stuck with his disgusting, small penis havin ass for the rest of my life.

Quoting poohlover515:

What man HATES that?!?! I've never done it with DH, but just b/c I'm super jealous, and I'm pretty sure I'd cut a B****.....LOL!!! But I have partaken in the past!

poohlover515
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:45 AM

LMAO!!! You go girl!

Quoting Anonymous:

He always used to say that he didn't want me leaving him for another woman.
I guess he didn't realize that I like penis way too much to be walking away from it. lol
But he fucked another woman, I found out, left him, got in to shape and look damn good so now he's kicking himself and I'm grateful he fucked up because had he not, I would have been stuck with his disgusting, small penis havin ass for the rest of my life.

Quoting poohlover515:

CoachyMom
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Good for you!  That is awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)